PDA

View Full Version : MY DAUGHTER IS SOOOOOOO.....

silvermist
10-04-2012, 07:18 PM
CLUMSY!!! :panic: She is almost 15 yrs old and is getting worse. She is always knocking things over, spilling drinks, tripping over etc..... She has just grated herself some cheese as she fancied cheese on toast, next thing you hear from the kitchen is ' for goodness sake! Ive just dropped the cheese on the floor!' she then picked it up only to drop it again two seconds later!!!! Can you believe it?:rolleyes:

Bear23
10-04-2012, 07:44 PM
CLUMSY!!! :panic: She is almost 15 yrs old and is getting worse. She is always knocking things over, spilling drinks, tripping over etc..... She has just grated herself some cheese as she fancied cheese on toast, next thing you hear from the kitchen is ' for goodness sake! Ive just dropped the cheese on the floor!' she then picked it up only to drop it again two seconds later!!!! Can you believe it?:rolleyes:

My dd is the same, shes only 8 tho and i pray she'll change, shes so dizzy, daydream land all the time, if theres a post she'll walk into it

silvermist
10-04-2012, 07:45 PM
Update.... she has just tripped up the stairs! I cant help smiling to myself but should I be worried?:panic:

PixiePetal
10-04-2012, 07:50 PM
my sister was so bad as a child/teen my parents called her clumsy Karen!

I used to get out of the way when she came rushing through the house as it was likely I would be knocked over.

She is no better now at over 50!!

One day she came to stay with me, knocked on the door to check I was in then went to car to get her bags. Next thing, I heard a yell. She had fallen down the shallow concrete steps to my house. She came to the door covered in blood from scrapes on her arms and legs and a bashed head. She said she just made herself floppy when she fell cos she thought she would hurt herself less :laughing:

silvermist
10-04-2012, 07:57 PM
:laughing::laughing: I know we laugh but sometimes I just cant believe how clumsy she is. The other day she came out of the bathroom with blood pooring down her leg! This is how the conversation went....
me" what ever have you done?"
dd "I was just shaving my legs!"
me "what with, an axe!"
dd" No why?"
me "you are bleeding!"
dd "I know I slipped off the side of the bath!"

needless to say I now supply her with Veet!:laughing::laughing::laughing:

silvermist
10-04-2012, 09:04 PM
Do you think this could be due to hormones? She's getting worse?:panic:

flowerpots
11-04-2012, 05:29 AM
my sister was so bad as a child/teen my parents called her clumsy Karen!

I used to get out of the way when she came rushing through the house as it was likely I would be knocked over.

She is no better now at over 50!!

One day she came to stay with me, knocked on the door to check I was in then went to car to get her bags. Next thing, I heard a yell. She had fallen down the shallow concrete steps to my house. She came to the door covered in blood from scrapes on her arms and legs and a bashed head. She said she just made herself floppy when she fell cos she thought she would hurt herself less :laughing:

Sorry, this nearly made me cjhoke on my cup of tea. :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Bridey
11-04-2012, 09:19 AM
Yes, it can be hormonal! I remember reading an article about a lady motorcyclist who, at a certain time of the month, couldn't even get on her bike without falling down the step, tripping up on the path and walking into the wheelie bin. She said on those days she would go back in, get changed and take the car!

My son is clumsy but he's grown about a foot this year and I think his brain yet to catch up with how to control the extra inches!

silvermist
11-04-2012, 10:20 AM
Yes, it can be hormonal! I remember reading an article about a lady motorcyclist who, at a certain time of the month, couldn't even get on her bike without falling down the step, tripping up on the path and walking into the wheelie bin. She said on those days she would go back in, get changed and take the car!

My son is clumsy but he's grown about a foot this year and I think his brain yet to catch up with how to control the extra inches!

:laughing::laughing: Hopefully its just a phase!

sonia ann
11-04-2012, 10:42 AM
sounds like my 17yr old son he has always been uncoordinated and "clumsy", has never been good at ball games, running or any thing physical, he is also left handed and struggles with door knobs,keys, locks etc. He has yet to get used to now being 6'2",and is all arms and legs.
I have to leave the kitchen if he is using a sharp knife as he looks so awkward and have to stop myself from taking over.
he is learning to drive at the moment and his driving instructor must have the patience of a saint.
i just hope that one day things will get better :rolleyes:

silvermist
11-04-2012, 11:05 AM
sounds like my 17yr old son he has always been uncoordinated and "clumsy", has never been good at ball games, running or any thing physical, he is also left handed and struggles with door knobs,keys, locks etc. He has yet to get used to now being 6'2",and is all arms and legs.
I have to leave the kitchen if he is using a sharp knife as he looks so awkward and have to stop myself from taking over.
he is learning to drive at the moment and his driving instructor must have the patience of a saint.
i just hope that one day things will get better :rolleyes:

I know exactly what you mean about the kitchen Sonia, she worries me sick sometimes!:laughing:

LOOPYLISA
11-04-2012, 11:13 AM
Im the same im 34 nearly :laughing::laughing::laughing:

silvermist
11-04-2012, 11:14 AM
Im the same im 34 nearly :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Oh no! and here I was hoping for it to pass!:laughing::laughing::laughing: