PDA

View Full Version : Quality of Care

fatima
10-04-2012, 07:10 PM
I have only been childminding since sept and had my self-assessment pack last week need help its asking about quality of care report which did not know i had to do i do a questionnaire for parents and one for the children please help really panicking as do not know what to do:(:(:(:(:(

tulip0803
10-04-2012, 07:18 PM
I use my parental and child feedback forms to create my quality of care report. I also state training and improvements that I have made over the last year (since sept for you). How I meet the regs/NMS. I then give any improvenemnts or future training that I will be doing in the next year. My inspector has been happy with this the last 2 inspections.

It is an opportunity for you to show how good you and your service is so blow your own trumpet:clapping:

manjay
11-04-2012, 02:56 PM
I agree with Tulip:thumbsup:

You QOC report is a legal requirement as set out in Standard 18. You say you have done parent and child questionnaires so build on that for this one. It should be in a format that can be shared with parents so mine looks like a shortened version of my Self Assessment of Service forms. Your inspector will give you some more guidance as to what she/he requires when they turn up for your inspection.

If you have any more questions about completing your SAS just ask away on here.

fatima
29-04-2012, 09:08 PM
I agree with Tulip:thumbsup:

You QOC report is a legal requirement as set out in Standard 18. You say you have done parent and child questionnaires so build on that for this one. It should be in a format that can be shared with parents so mine looks like a shortened version of my Self Assessment of Service forms. Your inspector will give you some more guidance as to what she/he requires when they turn up for your inspection.

If you have any more questions about completing your SAS just ask away on here.

Thank you - would you happen to have any advice or what i need to be prepared for, for my 1st inpection very nervous