PDA

View Full Version : That was quick!

jelly15
10-04-2012, 05:45 PM
I had my notice of inspection pack on March 16th I sent my completed forms off a week later and I had my inspection today :eek:.

The inspector was really nice and she was here for an hour and a half. I had two LOs here and they were really wingey. Both were out of routine after the Easter weekend but she said that I handled their behaviour well :).

No recommendations to do and she commented that my Self Assessment Statement was exactly what they were looking for so a massive, huge big thank you to Manjay for all her help :thank you:

ruby
10-04-2012, 05:50 PM
well done:clapping::clapping:

i had my forms last week hate filling them in never sure i am doing them
right.

cathy

manjay
10-04-2012, 05:55 PM
I had my notice of inspection pack on March 16th I sent my completed forms off a week later and I had my inspection today :eek:.

The inspector was really nice and she was here for an hour and a half. I had two LOs here and they were really wingey. Both were out of routine after the Easter weekend but she said that I handled their behaviour well :).

No recommendations to do and she commented that my Self Assessment Statement was exactly what they were looking for so a massive, huge big thank you to Manjay for all her help :thank you:

Fantastic news!!! They really were quick weren't they?

Oh well it is all over now:thumbsup:

tulip0803
10-04-2012, 07:13 PM
Congratulations:thumbsup: Glad she wasn't too long.

silvermist
10-04-2012, 07:32 PM
Congrats to you. x:clapping::clapping:

flowerpots
10-04-2012, 07:36 PM
Yay! well done. :clapping:

sarah707
10-04-2012, 07:40 PM
Well done you! :clapping: