ABC Everest Static Toddler Seat
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    Post Thanks / Like

Default ABC Everest Static Toddler Seat

Hi,
    I am desperately looking to buy an ABC Everest static Toddler seat complete with attachment for my buggy, would prefer to source one in UK rather than import.

Heres hoping, fingers crossed looking forward to hearing from anyone that can help

Best wishes
    Helen

June 95
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Non childminder member
    childminder
    Post Thanks / Like

Sorry, never heard of it

Nov 04
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

hon, can't imagine anyone would just be selling the toddler seat and not keep it for their own ABC?? Have you tried contacting them directly for a replacement?
    if you do what you've always done, you'll get what you've always got

Post Thanks / Like

Hi there,

Yeah got an ABC quad but looking for static seat as work with 3 more often than four and hoping that the vision will be improved as i am vertically challenged when it comes to pushing down a very busy school run road lol

Nov 04
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by squidkidz View Post
    Hi there,

Yeah got an ABC quad but looking for static seat as work with 3 more often than four and hoping that the vision will be improved as i am vertically challenged when it comes to pushing down a very busy school run road lol
    me too that's why I went with T3 in end - i'd never have seen over the ABC - even if I could've afforded one. can you convert the quad easily to a triple, it has attachments for both?

Maybe if you go on gumtree or somewhere you might find someone upgrading theirs to a reclining toddler/baby seat and willing to sell their static one? good luck
    if you do what you've always done, you'll get what you've always got

Post Thanks / Like

Thanx for that, yeah you can easily convert to a triple from a quad as when you purchase the seat the adapter bar comes with it, and prior to having this i had the Valco Runabout triple, and the ABC is totally worth every penny, every review you will ever read is totally honest, best thing i have ever purchased in all my years of childminding, pushes like a breeze even with 4 in, just love it , will try gumtree, if not am quite tempted to import one in , just wont be earning much this month lol x

Post Thanks / Like

Hi, Are you still looking for the toddler seat?
    I have one I am selling, I had it imported new, and have used it a lot but it still looks in fantastic condition apart from some slight fading where we used it a lot over the summer,
    I was hoping to get around £150 for it (it ended up costing me almost £200 to import!!!) but open to a reasonable offer!

Post Thanks / Like

Default ABC Everest toddler seat

Hi t here,

Thank you very much for taking the time to contact me with ref to the toddler seat, yeah i am still looking for one, i had considered buying one new, as the ABC i have is in excellent cond and no fading, where abouts are you please and would you accept £120?