Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    09/2012
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Default double raincover

Hi, I am after a raincover, i have a really lightweight basic double stroller but it has no raincover and boy did the boys get wet on the school run this morning!! i need the sort that has a frame on it as the stroller has no hoods to use the other sort on. I have tried everywhere, only one i found was on ebay but postage was 12.99 which i think is a bit extreme.Any ideas anyone, please????

Nov 04
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

i haven't seen those ones with frames for years - I am guessing a double version would be expensive and not sure it would stay up brilliant, it would fall forward.

What about those buggy capes you can buy or all in one rainsuits and wellies for the boys. Then you can use the rainsuits for garden play too!
    if you do what you've always done, you'll get what you've always got

oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

eBay My World - apollo01723

this is an online supplier of raincovers that i found through ebay, although i contacted them direct as the cover i wanted wasn't listed!

they used to make raincovers for mothercare and i'm very happy with them. i've bought several raincovers over the years ( due to 'new to me' buggies not having raincovers! )

09/2012
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The Juggler View Post
    i haven't seen those ones with frames for years - I am guessing a double version would be expensive and not sure it would stay up brilliant, it would fall forward.

What about those buggy capes you can buy or all in one rainsuits and wellies for the boys. Then you can use the rainsuits for garden play too!
    i used to have one, kicking myself we got rid of it, worked really well, not sure about the buggy capes, did look into it but think the little one i have wouldnt be happy in it, he goes mad with a raincover/blanket/cosy toes anything really and cant see him keeping a cape on. Rainsuits arte a fab idea , will def look into them Thanks too obvious i couldnt see it!!!

09/2012
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by loocyloo View Post
    eBay My World - apollo01723

this is an online supplier of raincovers that i found through ebay, although i contacted them direct as the cover i wanted wasn't listed!

they used to make raincovers for mothercare and i'm very happy with them. i've bought several raincovers over the years ( due to 'new to me' buggies not having raincovers! )
    will give them a try, thanks a lot> x

09/2012
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

thanks loocylou they got just what i need on that site, but they £30, buggy only cost me a £10 in frist place, covers worth more lol!!! was hoping not to spend that much as only use buggy on 2 schools a week, rest of time it sits in shed!! will have a think about it. thanks for advice ladies xx