Default Multi Cultural Toys

Need some toys if anyone has any spare, dolls, food, dressing up :-) x

Sarah's Jellytots x

Registered Childminder since
    Decembe
    Non childminder member
    childminder
    Post Thanks / Like

Some of these toys etc seem very expensive online, gonna try the charity shops myself

Aug 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Checked our local shops on Wednesday but no multi cultural but did come home with a vtech drum, elc tambourine and a rocking cow !! All for £8 :-) and noted last night sale on at ELC x

Sarah's Jellytots x

july05
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Elc happyland usually have good diversity people in best of it is it usually will get played with without it being a token gesture.

HappyLand Khaleeji Family : HappyLand Khaleeji Family : Early Learning Centre UK Toy Shop

HappyLand Around The World Set : HappyLand Around The World Set : Early Learning Centre UK Toy Shop

Also for food check out your home bargains/bms/wilkensons/the range. The will sell little woks/balti dishes/chinese dishes for a fraction of the price they want for the toy ones
    When someone tells you nothing is impossible, tell them to go slam a revolving door

Jul 11
    Post Thanks / Like

My daughter's a fashion student and made me some multi-cultural outfits, a Chinese style dress and an African outfit. She's considering teeming up with a friend to make others as a way to make herself some money, university life isn't cheap and a part time job seems difficult to come by at the minute. Her friend is studying costume design whilst my daughter fashion in general but more specifically pattern cutting. I wouldn't even know where to start with creating patterns :-/. Anyway she's available but more importantly I just thought I could do some market research here and now for her. What multi- cultural costumes, or others but I know the former are quite pricey when I looked, would people be interested in? And more importantly what price range would people be realistically willing to pay for said costumes?

Thanks in advance, Sam x

apr 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    'good'
    Post Thanks / Like

I bought a small wok and some chopsticks from my 99p shop .... the children use the wok as symbols though

Decembe
    Non childminder member
    childminder
    Post Thanks / Like

clothes to dress up dolls would be good, maybe not traditional costume as such, but the everyday clothes people from all walks of life wear.