Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    Jun 11
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Wanted dressing up stuff

Hi there

Looking for role play resources so lots of dressing up things...am also looking for a toy wooden kitchen

Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

For dressing up stuff hit some jumble sales and buy scarves, bed jackets, hats, purses and hand bags, aprons . Children love them and because they only cost 20p it does not matter when they get ruined
    we dont stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing

3. Likes loocyloo liked this post
    Sept 90
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

cheap dressing up stuff at the 99p shop worth looking at, and the wooden kitchens are good at ikea but a little expensive happy shopping
    Cath

OCT 90
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

I wouldn't bother with lots of role play clothes rather get some material in a range of different textures I have shiney silver which gets used for mermaids space men and aliens etc, brown fur fabric which has been all sorts of different animals, purple velvet for queens, kings, princesses etc
    a whole collection of nets and see through material.

You get the idea most of my material came from my local fabric shop remnent basket really cheap Ofsted love but more important the children use it everyday for dress up and dens even the baby loves rubbing the velvet when tired

Allie

6. Likes wendywu liked this post
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Allie View Post
    I wouldn't bother with lots of role play clothes rather get some material in a range of different textures I have shiney silver which gets used for mermaids space men and aliens etc, brown fur fabric which has been all sorts of different animals, purple velvet for queens, kings, princesses etc
    a whole collection of nets and see through material.

You get the idea most of my material came from my local fabric shop remnent basket really cheap Ofsted love but more important the children use it everyday for dress up and dens even the baby loves rubbing the velvet when tired

Allie
    Yes i also have different materials and the children love to play with these and the jumble sale stuff more than role play clothes
    we dont stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing