EYE level 3
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: EYE level 3

Post Thanks / Like

Default EYE level 3

Is anyone on here currently doing this? How are you finding it? I've just applied for the advanced 24+ loan so I can start this.

Registered Childminder since
    Jan-10
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi I'm doing it - with the 24+ loan and a local college. I only started in November and its going ok so far. My assessor is lovely and i've managed all the bits she has given me so far in the time scales given and she has been and observed one activity which went well.

I've just had Ofsted though and still have 5 short questions to answer which I need to settle down to. Its all about illness in children. The Penny Tassoni text book has helped me loads

Post Thanks / Like

Oh great news, I'm a bit concerned about fitting time to study in as I am full time and very busy, but I really would like the level 3 qualification and think of I'm determined enough I ll find time. How do you find your time management for this?