Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    pre-reg
    Post Thanks / Like

Default CYPOP 5 Task 5??????

Hi All,

I recently sent of my submissions for this course and have had it all sent back. My assessor has said that with task 5 i need to add the different types of supervision and when and where they would be used. I am struggling to understand what she means by this and there is nothing in my text book about what the different types are. Any help would be really appreciated

Thanks
    xXxJENBEANxXx

June 11
    Post Thanks / Like

What was the task 5 to do? I have my work saved but the file names got messed up lol.

Is it the leafet for carers?

Oct 11
    Post Thanks / Like

If you have the homebased childcare book by sheila riddal-leech its on page 62...i have just finished task five last night after spending almost a week on it and didnt mention these so i will be now going back over it to put this information in so thank you for putting this post on! Im finding this course quite annoying with the amount of information we need to put in each question. so i tried reducing the information i have supplied but looks like I would have had to added more information once submitted so maybe ill just carry on with adding everything!! Ill be glad when its done.

sorry for rambling lol