Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Question NVQ3 - Unit 304 help needed please

Hi

I've only got one unit left to complete my NVQ Level 3. I'm on unit 304 which is "reflect on and develop practice". I've been asked to complete a form by my assessor.

I need to reflect on learning I have undertaken, outline the benefits this has for my practice, why its important to have these new skills and knowledge?

I also need to identify strengths and weaknesses - well the list could be endless on the latter! COuld anyone give me some examples???

I'm looking through my SEF for a bit of help but some outside inspiration would be appreciated! Thank you x

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: NVQ3 - Unit 304 help needed please

we had to keep a diary of what we did each day and then assess to see the activities were sucessful or if we could do something else to improve

may 05
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

have you done the quality first thing i used my grey areas for that bit if not it is all about things like child protection first aid any thing really you have done even the nvq 3 could count if you can say it has helped improve your practice in any way.

Post Thanks / Like

Similar to our course. Its teaching you how to evaluate everythng, like you say, even doing the NVQ is improving your practice