Help with level 3 question please!!!
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Help with level 3 question please!!!

You are required to provide a resource to inform staff/colleagues/parents about health and safety issues.
    Provide the following:
    A description of the factors to take into account when planning healthy and safe indoor and outdoor environments and services.

An explanation of how health and safety is monitored and maintained and how people in the work setting are made aware or risks and hazards and encouraged to work safely.

An identification of sources if current guidance for planning healthy and safe environments and services

An explanation of how current health an safety legislation policies and procedures are implemented in own work setting or service.

Aaarrrgggg I just don't know where to start, please help me

Post Thanks / Like

Health and safety policy!

3. Likes blue bear liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

i think im looking into this too much maybe.

thank u for replying, i feel im in over my head with this course and only jusst started!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

I'm also doing my level 3 and my health and safety policy I have for my setting covered this area. I share it with parents, assistants and parents who enquire.

Post Thanks / Like

I will have a look at my policies, so did u hand in ur policy or re write it?

Post Thanks / Like

Just emailed a copy of my policy over to my assessor. She took all 49 of my policies and used them against lots of my units as evidence. In sure your health and safety policy should cover what you've asked though. If not I'm sure your assessor will ask for whichever parts are missing. x

Post Thanks / Like

Thank u ever so much for ur help, I'm worried that I can't do this course

Post Thanks / Like

I'm doing mine from home but my assessor comes out at least once a month. Have you got the penny tassioni book for the course? It's like my bible.

Post Thanks / Like

yep and another level 3 book.

Post Thanks / Like

All the answers are in there.