online training providers recommendations please
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    Jan 03
    Post Thanks / Like

Default online training providers recommendations please

There seems to be an ever increasing number of online training providers for diplomas and related childcare courses. Has anyone completed any training with Parenta, or Reeds or Uk Learning college? Can anyone recommend an online centre?

Thanks

Sept 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

I have done my level 3 with parenta, perfectly ok but if you were struggling you would find it hard to do in 6 months and with little back up support....

may 05
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Just make sure it is worth the time, money and paper the certificate it is written on - friend of mine did a safe guarding course recommended through NCMA and has now been told that Ofsted won't recognise it!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Suggestion

Hi,

Yes you are right there are many institutes offering online childcare courses. I would recommend you for UK open college. They are offering different childcare courses. My wife has just completed this course, so highly recommended.