Accessing the OU or NVQ areas
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Accessing the OU or NVQ areas

To access either the Open University or NVQ/CYPW areas you have to meet a certain criteria:

1. You must be an Amber member or above
    2. You must be working towards either an OU qualification or NVQ/CYPW

If you meet the criteria for the NVQ/CYPW area or OU Area please contact moderator Sarah707.

If Sarah707 does not answer you within 24 hours you can also contact Angeldelight or myself.

Richard
    Childcare.co.uk
    The UK's largest childcare website
    www.childcare.co.uk

Registered Childminder since
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

We have had reports of a number of forum members being approached for the passwords to the courses areas by new - red - forum members.

If this happens to you please either direct them to a mod or this thread.

Thank you for your support

Feb 11
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    To access either the Open University or NVQ/CYPW areas you have to meet a certain criteria:

1. You must be an Amber member or above
    2. You must be working towards either an OU qualification or NVQ/CYPW

If you meet the criteria for the NVQ/CYPW area or OU Area please contact moderator Sarah707.

If Sarah707 does not answer you within 24 hours you can also contact Angeldelight or myself.

Richard
    How do I know what colour member I am? I'm doing a BA honours in Early Years, not tried accessing that part of forum before
    Thank you

Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jo.jo76 View Post
    How do I know what colour member I am? I'm doing a BA honours in Early Years, not tried accessing that part of forum before
    Thank you
    If you look at your forum name 'jo.jo76' it is an amber colour... my 'sarah707' name is purple because I am a moderator... some are red because they are new members... others are green established members.

If you send me a private message I will be able to give you access to the training section for the course you are taking.

Hth

pre-reg
    Non childminder member
    parent
    Post Thanks / Like

hiya I am also currently doing a ou course but i think im a green member will i be able to access the ou training area also please
    Im not sure how to send a private message to you sorry

Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by rachelmama View Post
    hiya I am also currently doing a ou course but i think im a green member will i be able to access the ou training area also please
    Im not sure how to send a private message to you sorry
    Hi Rachel if you look at the colour of your name you will see that you are an amber forum member - your name is an amber colour.

To send a private message, go to the top of the forum where it says 'notifications' then go to 'inbox' from the drop down box.

When you are looking at your inbox go to the left and you will see 'send new message'.

Put my name 'sarah707' in the 'to' box, a title 'OU training area' and your request into the main section just the same as when you are writing posts.

I will reply directly to your message. If you have any problems please let me know