cypop 5 task 4 any help out there?
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    pre-reg
    Post Thanks / Like

Default cypop 5 task 4 any help out there?

Hi there,

Stuck on my cypop 5 task 4

"Develop a business plan which includes information on the following: marketing, financial planning and sources of support"

So I'm confident with the sources of support, I just have no clue how to make or word a business plan. I've hit my brick wall, does anyone have any idea on pointing me in the right direction with this? Any responses would be much appreciated!

Many Thanks, Sophie

May 12
    Non childminder member
    parent
    Post Thanks / Like

Will message you what I Put in my business plan

Mar 12
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm stick on the same one, I've got my marketing done however business plan??? Confused lol.

x

Nov 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kat27 View Post
    I'm stick on the same one, I've got my marketing done however business plan??? Confused lol.

x
    Marketing plan is part of the business plan.

If question says: "Develop a business plan which includes information on the following: marketing, financial planning and sources of support" then that is exactly what they are looking for- no more and no less. A paragraph or so on marketing, a paragraph or so on financial planning and the same for sources of support. I found waffle earns you no marks; get to the point, use bullet points; stick to the brief exactly! (I did it as part of my Level 3)

I just wrote a small section on financial and sources of support. Eg- financial: how are you funding your start up? Are you getting a grant/loan? If not are their any major purchases you need, have you decided how to afford them? What will your fee structure be, how will you invoice? Just a sentence or two as bullets points, on each was all I needed to pass. This is not a business plan for a bank manager, it is just to show you have an idea of what finances are involved in CMing and you are not going to go bust!

Sources of support- just list who you will get advise and help from- eg: this forum, NCMA, your local authority, other CM contacts you have, Childrens Centre etc. What advise might you need?

Keep it simple, I passed this unit with just a few points written per area.

Mar 12
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks moggy,
    i was stressing about writting pages for each one! Bullet points and paragraph it is

x

pre-reg
    Post Thanks / Like

Default taks 4

Quote Originally Posted by sarah c View Post
    Will message you what I Put in my business plan
    pls could you send me email what you write in task 4 because my tutor need more details and i don't know what? pls

May 12
    Non childminder member
    parent
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by nina_london View Post
    pls could you send me email what you write in task 4 because my tutor need more details and i don't know what? pls
    sent via email as couldnt do it on here as wouldnt let me send you it through messages as you dint have enough space