websites that offer home learning..
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    Oct 11
    Post Thanks / Like

Default websites that offer home learning..

Hello

Could anyone with past experience help me decide which websites out there offer the best home learning childcare courses. I'm struggling to find ones that i've heard of and are recognised qualifications. I know of the open uni and the virtual college and i have done courses there but i'm looking for more like the diploma for children and young peoples workforce. Are there any where you don't have to volunteer to? I want to start something while still in full time work i can't fit in a day for volunteering. I have a meeting in july to see what my LA offers untill then there not really giving out info. :/ you have to attend the sesion to find out what suits us. I have a feeling thouhh these courses with LA will be day time only like the rest of thr adult ed they do. Which is unobtainable in my current work situation. I'm getting so frustrated that my current job restricts how much learning i can do to progress further into childcare but i can't afford to quit and no parents need minders or they just don't want me

Sorry for the grumble any spelling mistakes its my phone on my lunch break hiding from the rain!
    Currently not minding

Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Why not ask your local college - tell them where you want to be in say 3 years time and ask how you can get there.

Oct 11
    Post Thanks / Like

If i'm stuck working full time without enough time to put in any volunteering in a childcare setting i'm going to guess that they won't have a solution. I will look for a local one to email/call though with that in mind see what they can suggest but my current work schedule isn't very flexible. If only i could get some children to mind then i'd already know which route to take :/
    Currently not minding