CHEEKY CHERUBS CHILDMINDING:
Hi my name is Lisa Whelan and I am an Ofsted registered Childminder. I am friendly, energetic and above all love working with children.

I live in the Holbrooks area of Coventry with my husband Rory, and my sons Finley, 4 years and Ronan 2 years. We live in a smoke free household and currently have no pets. We have a large indoor play area and a large enclosed garden with a vegetable patch in development. We also live opposite a lovely park and playing fields.

I have a Diploma in Home Based Childcare, completed and passed a Paediatric First Aid Course and I am due to complete my NVQ Level 3 in Children's and Young People's Workforce in April 2012.

I hold a full, clean drivers license and drive a 7 seater Vauxhall Zafira for which I have insurance to use the car for my business.

Our days are always fun filled and I regularly take the children on outings to parks, toddler groups and soft play areas.

I am available Mon-Fri 8am-6pm, I usually only work part time hours but will consider full time placements, contact me for a chat about your requirements.

I am available both Term Time and School Holidays.

I currently have 1 vacancy for 0-5 years and 2 vacancies for 5-8 year olds and can do drop off and collection to Holy Family Catholic School.

Please feel free to contact me to discuss your childcare needs and/or to come and have a look around.