Registered childminder..... willenhall wv12
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    dec 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Registered childminder..... willenhall wv12

Hello, my name is Kerry and I am a registered childminder, I live in Short Heath, Willenhall, WV12 with my fiancé and my two children aged two and eight. I am a happy, bubbly, friendly person that offers a very welcoming, child friendly and safe home with a large garden. We are local to parks, woods, shops, an indoor play centre and toddler groups.

I offer a flexible and reliable childminding service which works towards ofsted standards. I will fit in and around your job, I offer the children fun and messy play and a great experience.

I am a qualified teaching assistant, level 2 & 3, with my first aid certificate and a safeguarding children qualification. I am always looking to develop myself and I am booked on various courses throughout 2011/2012.
    I do daily dairies/ scrapbooks of your children's work and photos so you'll have a keepsake of your children’s milestones and achievements.
    I know this is a difficult time to leave your little ones so please feel free to ask me any questions,

Please email me on kerrystevens1@aol.com for any mor information fees etc....

sept 08
    Latest Inspection Grade
    good
    Post Thanks / Like

Default JUST TO SAY HELLO

JUST SAYING HELLO, IM FROM WALSALL AND I DONT SEE MANY LOCAL LADIES ON HERE

dec 12
    Post Thanks / Like

hello, it is nice to hear from someone in walsall to.... brill site helped me out loads!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default hi

jUST SAYING HI ALSO IN WALSALL XX NICE TO SEE MORE LADIES ON HERE XX