vacancies in walsall West mids
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    Novembe
    Post Thanks / Like

Default vacancies in walsall West mids

Hello, i'm an Ofsted registered childminder based in the ws2 area of Walsall.

i am also a qualified nursery nurse and was working in a private day nursery with children aged 0-5 and before that i did voluntery work in a primary school working with children aged 4-7

i am married with 3 of my own children aged 2,8 and 9 so i do have a lot of experience with children under my belt.

i have vacancies for children aged 0 upwards and can offer care in a warm friendly secure environment, i have lots of eduatcional toys to help your children develope in all areas and i offer lots of activities including music, cookery, creative, messy play and days out. i have a quiet area for any children that require a nap or just some quiet time out, and a cot for smaller children,

i provide meals for children at at a small extra cost, i provide breakfast, lunch and dinner i will discuss with you your childs preferences dislikes and allergies so all meal will be enjoyable and healthy i also provide snacks during the day for all children, fruit, juice and milk is available all day for children.

i have the advanage of 2 local parks a few minutes from my home so the children will enjoy this. and i attend a local playgroup twice a week, helping the children to develop their social skills with the other children.

i also do school runs to Alumwell Nursery, Infants and junior schools.

My working hours are 7am til 6pm i can provide care before and after but this will need to be discussed before hand with parents.

I do not charge if i am ever off sick.

if you would like a chat about using my services please give me a call on

or email me on Kelschildminding@aol.com

thank you
    Last edited by deeb66; 30-06-2009 at 08:19 PM. Reason: Website link didn't work