Barking mad childminding
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Barking mad childminding

Hi everyone,
    I'm starting my new childminding business in July when the children break up from school I live in Sutton-in-Ashfield in notts and will be able to provide child care cover over the summer holidays with activities everyday. Mon to fri
    In the new school year I will be providing school runs to forest glade primary school and also have 2 spots for under 2's and 3 spots for 5 to 8 yrs
    I have 2 children of my own 8 and 3 who are really looking forward to this.
    I'm advertising this early as I would really like to know if there is a need for a childminder in my area if at all interested please msg me.
    I look forward to hearing from you

Registered Childminder since
    may 05
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Hello and Welcome - I don't want to put a dampner on your childminding name but when I saw "Barking Mad" I immediately thought of a Dog sitting franchise that operates all over the country - a friend of mine used to operate a branch of it in our town - Dog Sitting | Dog Sitters | Pet Sitting | Dog Care | Barking Mad, UK

Good luck - I hope you get lots of enquiries for children and not dogs. I have Hector's House Day care on my car stickers and when people see me unloading kids and dogs they sometimes think I am a dog walker! My new signs will say Hector's House Childcare.

Post Thanks / Like

Ah thank you
    I was wondering about the name it is a play on my last name but might have to change it still working things out any help is appreciated

pre-reg
    Non childminder member
    parent
    Post Thanks / Like

Hallo and welcome to our lovely forum

Post Thanks / Like

Hi barking,
    I'm in Nottingham also but the other side!! I'm also starting in July hopefully my pre reg visit should be soon!! Have you had yours yet? X