Hi, let me introduce you to Victorias Little Explorers! im a registared Ofsted Childminder since May 2012, and in the Woodsetton area of Dudley.
As a parent myself i understand how important it is to have the right childcare for your precious little ones.

I want children i care for to be happy, have lots of fun! stay safe and healthy, develop at their own pace and enjoy their time with me.
I provide a sitmulating and homely enviroment where all children and families are welcome.
I am reliable, trusting and friendly, i have two little boys Alfie whos 4, and Archie is 2 years old, im married to Marcus and we are both CRB checked and cleared. We have a very dolice cat called Levi, he adores cuddles and is never left alone with children.

My home is set in a quiet area of Woodsetton, i have a large garden which is child friendly full of slides, trampoline, Wooden Castle, bikes, ride ons, sand and water play, providing lots of fun for children.
The garden is fenced off, with a separate patio area.

Activities are planned on a daily basis, the activities i plan are to promote the well-being and development of the children, these are fun and interesting, giving the children different experiences.
My home is packed full of resources meeting all the requirments of the EYFS based around all areas of learning and development.

I follow the EYFS, and provide each child with daily "what i did today" sheets and indiviual learning journeys.

i have space availble Monday to Friday 7.30 - 6pm, i drop off and pick up from the Bramford Primary school, my 4 year old attends this school

please feel free to ring me on 07540489965 or email me - victoriakatie@hotmail.co.uk for more information, thanks