Victoria's little explorers childminding - Dudley dy1 spaces'
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    may 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Smile Victoria's little explorers childminding - Dudley dy1 spaces'

Hi my name is victoria and im an ofsted registared childminder, I'm based in the Woodsetton area of Dudley, dy1- I have spaces for all ages on a Thursday and Friday, I offer before and after school sessions, morning session and afternoon only sessions and also full day rates.

At the moment I work else where the start of the week but if any parents did need full time child care I'm willing to look into this.

I work along side the eyfs, children in my care will be in a homely environment which is lots of fun and giggles, I have lots of resources and toys, a lovely child friendly garden with toys and ride ons, slides,playhouse, and a veggie patch (in progress)

I'm ofsted registered and newly qualified in may this year, i and my husband are crb cleared and checked, and I have two little boys age 2 and 4 years old, and our pet cat who is adorable and loves children

I have daily activities prepared and outings to the local parks, zoo and little explorers walks, my home has lots of fun activities from painting, sand and water play, toys, puzzles, lots of books for daily story time, chill out and snuggle corner with big colourful comfy coushins, cuddley toys, dress up and pretend play,building blocks, cooking and baking, gardening and many more.

I drop off and pick up from the Branford primary school, I have all policies and procedures in place along side my insurances.

All children in my care will be looked after, cared for , to the highest standards, have lots of fun and laughter.

Please contact me on 07540489965 for further information xxxxxx

Victoria xxxx

Sept 90
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi Victoria, welcome to childminding, I hope you have success finding mindees to fill your spaces, good luck
    Cath

may 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Thankyou! no mindees yet, struggling as i only off thursday and fridays at the moment.

Mar 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by victoriaj72 View Post
    Thankyou! no mindees yet, struggling as i only off thursday and fridays at the moment.
    Someone will turn up. I've got two friends who are teachers working Thursday and Fridays - they've had to put their children in a nursery as a lot of minders in this area don't work Fridays!