Hi, My name is Gail and I am an OFSTED registered childminder living in Kingswinford who has just had a vacancy arise in the Early Years group. I do also do school drop pff and pick up from Bromley Hills Primary and Crestwood Primary if nursery or school children need care too.
I work within the EYFS Framework and ensure the environment is homely yet safe, warm, creative and above all fun for the children here.
I own a seven seater car which is great for transporting the children to the three groups I attend each week alongside our library visits too.
I hold a current Paediatric First Aid and Food Hygiene Certificates alongside just gaining my level three Diploma in Childcare. Both my husband and myself hold enhanced CRB checks and I have clearance from OFSTED for both my mom and husband as registered assistants for additional support as and when needed.

We are having the back garden landscaped in July with artificial grass which will be a fantastic environment for the children. It will enable all year round play with the added benefit of the grass offering sensory experiences without the fear of any grass being eaten!!!

If you are interested and want to know more, please private message me and we can get in touch with each other.