Lauras Childminding Services - Newcastle under Lyme - Ofsted OUTSTANDING Childminder
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    Nov 11
    Latest Inspection Grade
    OUTSTANDING
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Lauras Childminding Services - Newcastle under Lyme - Ofsted OUTSTANDING Childminder

Hi... My name is Laura and i live with my husband and my daughter (age 8) in Milehouse, Newcastle under Lyme.

I am AN Ofsted OUTSTANDING Childminder and i and my husband hold enhanced CRB checks and an ncfe Paediatric First Aid Certificate plus other child-based qualifications. I am a Fully Qualified NVQ 3 Teaching Assistant and i previously worked at Seabridge Primary School, i have also been a playworker. I am a member of the NCMA and fully insured.

We have a playroom conservatory that stretches the width of the house full of EYFS approved toys, Wii, Sky Multiroom, games and puzzles. We have a 50ft secure back garden with swing, slide, 10ft trampoline, tubes, bikes etc... We attend playgroup and soft plays. We also have regular visits to museums, parks, National Trust properties etc...

Full /part time/ student/ shift /job sharer/ term time only/ short term contracts ... dont hesitate to call...!!

*Handy for North Staffs Hospital, Keele Uni, Newcastle College and A34 links*

FOR MORE INFO PLEASE CONTACT US VIA THE FORUM!

Jan 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    OUTSTANDING
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Hello Laura! My hubby comes from mile house too! Quinton grove to be exact. I am losing my two preschoolers soon. They are going to be going to nursery and school in Newcastle. Can you pm me your number to give to mum. She may need hols help. I am in Crewe by the way. Big hugs

Mandy x
    The bats have left the bell tower.....

Nov 11
    Latest Inspection Grade
    OUTSTANDING
    Post Thanks / Like

Default :-)

Thanks Mandy - ive pm'd you