Childminder - Huthwaite, Notts. NG17 2SJ (Vacancies)
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    notts Guest

Default Childminder - Huthwaite, Notts. NG17 2SJ (Vacancies)

Hi everyone,

My name is Lyndsey Moss. I am newly registered as a Childminder but that doesn't mean inexperienced! I have 2 children of my own, a 3 year old Daughter and 1 year old Son.

I thoroughly enjoy being a Mum. I have enjoyed the time spent with my own and other children so much so, that they have all inspired me to make them my career and they have been sat firmly in the driving seat of a complete career change for me!

My background is marketing. I have held various marketing management positions, including Product Marketing Manager for Experian UK and Campaign Manager for E-ON. I've also turned my hand to small business when myself and my Husband set up and established an IT business in Notts. We employed a small team of people within Nottinghamshire and ran the business for 5 years when it was taken over by a larger company in 2010 and until embarking upon a huge career change, I acted as a Marketing Consultant for the new company.

My vacancies - I am able to offer both breakfast and after-school clubs, providing drop-off and pickups at the local schools and nurseries and also part/full time care for under 5’s.

Please note that because of the ages of my own children, I am only registered for 1 child under the age of 5 and 3 children between the ages of 5 and 8 at any one time. However, I can take an additional child of 4 provided they are in full time education. I also offer care for over 8’s.

I offer a full programme of activities and daily outings. Children in my care are cared for following the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS).

I am not registered for overnight care.

Please message me through this forum for more information.

Thank you

Registered Childminder since
    Nov 90
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Hi Lindsey and welcome to the forum. I am not too far from you over in Mansfield Woodhouse.
    Have you had a look at www.nottinghamandcountychildminding.org
    the association is volunteer led and we organise training and events (link to workshops 2012 on homepage) - there is a story telling workshop coming up on Wednesday in Pleasley if you are interested

Christine

Sept 00
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by christine e View Post
    Hi Lindsey and welcome to the forum. I am not too far from you over in Mansfield Woodhouse.
    Have you had a look at www.nottinghamandcountychildminding.org
    the association is volunteer led and we organise training and events (link to workshops 2012 on homepage) - there is a story telling workshop coming up on Wednesday in Pleasley if you are interested

Christine
    Thanks for sending lyndsey the link Christine I promised I would then promptly forgot so sorry lyndsey and thanks christine xx

notts Guest

thank you both! I've only just got back from hols so would have missed it anyway!! Nice to know a fellow minder in the area!

Nov 90
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Extravaganza on 13th June at rufford park if you are interested - same website www.nottinghamandcountychildminding.org

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by christine e View Post
    Extravaganza on 13th June at rufford park if you are interested - same website www.nottinghamandcountychildminding.org
    There will be a few from the forum there no doubt

Miffy xx
    Keep smiling!

notts Guest

No! would have for sure but it is my Daughter's birthday will have a look at times etc - thank you!

sep09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Not sure how old your daughter is but there is always lots to do for the children , mine all love it x

notts Guest

She will be 3 - can't believe it! Buy we're having a party that day so.... need ot check it out!

Nov 90
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by notts View Post
    She will be 3 - can't believe it! Buy we're having a party that day so.... need ot check it out!
    It is on from 10 til 2 but you could just come for the morning - it would be lovely to see you

Cx

notts Guest

leave it with me, I may be able to swing it