HELP!! Little Tikes activity cube. How do you dismantle it?
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  5
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Registered Childminder since
    Nov 13
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

The cube looks great, but I don't see how you can tidy it away.
    I've got various crates, logs and walking planks that they like to stand up high on, climb around and a playground 2 minutes away with two slides. The loose part climbing and exploring stuff can be popped in the summer house at the end of the day, the logs don't look out of place in my grown up garden, great for drinks tables.

Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FloraDora View Post
    The cube looks great, but I don't see how you can tidy it away.

It's very easy to move so at the end of the day it just goes under the covered storage area with everything else. The children love helping move everything and 'parking' the cars and bikes

3. Likes FloraDora liked this post
    Registered Childminder since
    Mar 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mouse View Post
    It's very easy to move so at the end of the day it just goes under the covered storage area with everything else. The children love helping move everything and 'parking' the cars and bikes
    It is really easy to move at the end of the day, I agree. Also, it was invaluable in helping my DD who was a nervous climber and no physical risk taker. The large platform and sturdiness of the whole thing helped her to feel secure. The rounded edges meant no horrible head bumps which used to make her avoid returning to certain activities/equipment (most children just get back up and have another go, but not DD!). It was one thing she was happy to return to and I feel it really helped her ability and confidence. Now she is desperately saving up to do 'Go Ape' and I wouldn't have predicted that in a million years!

Our local playgrounds don't really cater for very young toddlers, just pre-schoolers and upwards.

Due to the shape/design it has also been used as a castle, rabbit hutch, pirate ship etc.

5. Likes FloraDora liked this post

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12