GOOD MORNING.....
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    LOOPYLISA Guest

Default GOOD MORNING.....

Its wet and horrible here this morning bleugh!

Im currently sat here in my pjs, cats are going mad, must be the weather hubbys out and dd is on a sleepover.

Got to pop out to tescos later though as cooking for my mum tomorrow just hope my sore throat goes, its been like swallowing razor blades

What is everyone up too? x

Registered Childminder since
    June 11
    Post Thanks / Like

DH has just gone to his Mum's to collect a computer he sold to a family friend and now it doesn't work lol.

I made my dinning table in to a den for the kids, who seem to love it, all they are doing is laying in there with teddies and blankets

I am currently feeling sorry for myself, needing chocolate, pain killers and a hot water bottle...IYSWIM lol

apr 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    'good'
    Post Thanks / Like

Good morning the weather is ok here, I got my jogging gear on with intention of either going for a jog or doing my Zumba dvd..... that was 2 hours ago!!!

I thought I would just check my emails, then I looked on facebook, then I looked on here haha not done any exercise yet

Pre reg
    Non childminder member
    Looking to become
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm lying in bed (still) drinking coffee and trying to recover from last night... Family get together till 3:30am
    I have my 5y little bro coming round in an hour to make butterfly biscuits and a butterfly mobile for our mum. I need to get out of bed soon
    Busy day tomorrow though, mothersday stuff in the morning, youthgroup safeguarding workshop in the afternoon and then DPs parents for dinner!
    Fun fun fun
    X

Post Thanks / Like

Afternoon!!! Not to bad weatherwise here today - got doors and windows open so no doubt DH will be moaning shortly about it being cold Got ironing to do but not much else planned!!

Have a good day everyone!!

oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

afternoon!

dd is doing fossils at school so we went to the local museum today to look at dinosaur fossils !!! then a quick macds and shopping for a her frends bday present. got home and she is now writing about her museum visit.

ds who didn't want to come 'its boring' has spent whole day at home with dh who is putting partition walls and stuff in the garage to make it into a playroom for me, is bored and has been bored all day! ho hum! although, actually, i think its good for them to be bored sometimes as it encourages them to think for themselves !!!

going to cook some pasta for tea and then a quick hour sorting out the LJ that for some reason i don't seem to have done this week

may 07
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like

i have been on the quality mark conference today , almost fell asleep in one work shop cause it was so boring but the rest was ok,, got some lovley resources at the end which was nice, got 3 books on diggers, several nice digger toys with a basket for them to go in, some sensory blocks and wooden crates for the children to carry things in and weirdly some brushs, cant decide if they think my setting might need cleaning or if its meant for the heuaristic play,, oh and had a lovley free lunch too

Ex CM
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Non childminder member
    01/01/09
    Post Thanks / Like

Spent the morning cleaning out the chickens and the ducks. Putting new bark chips in the garden and hosing down the very muddy path, ended up very muddy myself
    Then spent some of the afternoon cleaning the house (spring clean), sorting out some old books and chucking stuff in the bin.
    Put two loads of washing on and now waiting for DH to come back from his day out so that I can start supper.
    At least the kids helped quite a bit today and cleaned out their own pets (Guinea pigs) without my help
    As of 8pm I'm not budging from the sofa!
    Need a laugh? Visit my website: www.unclegargy.deviantART.com