DO YOU SNORE, TALK IN YOUR SLEEP OR SLEEPWALK?
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Default DO YOU SNORE, TALK IN YOUR SLEEP OR SLEEPWALK?

So do you ?

Snore or anyone in your family , your partner etc, does it drive you mad or do you drive them mad?

Do you talk in your sleep?

Do you have bad dreams, nightmares even? Is it when you are worried or stressed or for no reason?

Do you sleepwalk or any one in your family .... are they scary, your dreams not your family
    My friend recently fell down the stairs when sleepwalking and broke his arm Have you ever hurt yourself or did anyone in your family get hurt when sleep walking?

Angel xxx

Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

I sneezed in my sleep last night. It woke me up & woke DH up. He shot out of bed thinking there'd been an explosion

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mouse View Post
    I sneezed in my sleep last night. It woke me up & woke DH up. He shot out of bed thinking there'd been an explosion

Now that sounds like a nightmare for him

Angel xx

LOOPYLISA Guest

Hubby says im very quite when im sleeping, but i have started to have weird dreams lately, all started when i got put on medication, they have family and friends in them and are very real, only when i have woken and go back to sleep i dream though strange!

Hubby snores, quick kick and he stops

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LOOPYLISA View Post
    Hubby says im very quite when im sleeping, but i have started to have weird dreams lately, all started when i got put on medication, they have family and friends in them and are very real, only when i have woken and go back to sleep i dream though strange!

Hubby snores, quick kick and he stops
    Now Lisa I never though you were violent poor hubby ha ha

Why are your dreams weird .... in what way

Angel xx

Registered Childminder since
    June 06
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

I snore sometimes
    DH puffs in his sleep.
    One of my DD's used to sleepwalk but has now grown out of it, she also sleep eats with make believe food and she also sits bolt upright in bed and just stares at you.

We're a right bunch
    Toothfairy

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Toothfairy View Post
    I snore somrtimes
    DH puffs in his sleep.
    One of my DD's used to sleepwalk but has now grown out of it, she also sleep eats with make believe food and she also sits bolt upright in bed and just stares at you.

We're a right bunch
    Crikey

Angel xx

Apr 08
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

I snore apparently, but I don't believe it My dd sleepwalks and scares the heck outta me.
    I always have massively vivid dreams every night.
    I can wake and go back into the same dream.
    I can dream that I am dreaming.
    I lucid dream all the time as well (knowing you are in a dream and can control it)
    I also suffer from sleep paralysis (where your body is still asleep but your mind is awake) can be terrifying at first but I am used to it now and can go on adventures (leave my sleeping body). I am a strange one me.

Aug 08
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

My DD has always talked in her sleep, when she was younger she would have a conversation with herself at around 12.30am, it could last for about 10 minutes.

She also sleep walks, normally just gets up and wanders around as if lost in the hallway or into our room and I just need to say "back to bed" and off she goes back to bed. She has often got dressed whilst sleepwalking, wakes up fully dressed!

When we were on holiday, she decided to have a wander and left our appartment, luckily it was in a large house in Austria and she was in the main hallway. I had heard the welcome sign on our front door hit the door and realised what had happened. She had gone upstairs to the door to the storage space in the roof, luckily the door was locked. She was standing there knocking on it, I called her put her to bed. Scared the life out of me and she did not know a thing about it, we found her bed socks in the hallway in the morning!

MY DH and youngest DS also talk in their sleep.

Nov 94
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

I dream a lot - sometimes so vivid of places I don't know but can describe in detail. Maybe in a past life?? Often of family and sometimes wake up sobbing and shaking. I can control dreams sometimes, to a degree and go back to the same one if I have woken - I am a bit strange too

I make noises like a pony sometimes and wake myself up - happens when I am just dropping off. DH had a row with me in the night cos I was snoring or making noises and kept him awake. I am shattered this am. You wait - I will record his loud snores and show him what I have to put up with!!!

DS used to have night terrors - really scary but he grew out of them by about 6yrs old. DD rarely dreams and nor does DH - or they can't remember them DH used to have a go at me for crying when I had a bad dream till he had one that DS had died and had to go and check on him, sleeping peacefully thank goodness.
    Happy to be back with the Greenies

Mar 12
    Latest Inspection Grade
    OUTSTANDING
    Post Thanks / Like

Great question Angel,

My husband says I snore! I didnt believe him but he recorded me one night!
    He said it sounded like a ferocious beast on the attack where as I thought I sounded more like a little hibernating bear cub.
    If all else fails......add glitter!

july05
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

All of them

Not had a bad sleepwalking incident for a while and have luckily never hurt myself while doing it. My mum can tell right stories of when I was younger.

Do suffer from nightmares which are bad always immediate dying - have settled for a while but at its worse I keep dh awake from the severity of them
    When someone tells you nothing is impossible, tell them to go slam a revolving door

Apr 05
    Post Thanks / Like

I snore apparently Actually I sometimes wake myself up

Hubby passes wind so loud in his sleep it nearly gives me heart attack

I dream sometimes very vividly and I am doing psychic development so sometimes things from that get into my sleep too until I ask them to go away

Oct 09
    Post Thanks / Like

DH informs me that I snore quite loudly DD is only 3 but shes a snorer as well!

DH talks in his sleep and is a sleepwalker. I have to make sure the door keys are hidden before we go to bed because otherwise he has been known to try and head to work! On our honeymoon, in the middle of a tropical storm he decided to go sleepwalking through the hotel, completely naked! Very embarrassing!
    If you do not hope, you will not find what is beyond your hopes

Aug 06
    Post Thanks / Like

dh snores and grinds his teeth but apparently it's not grounds for divorce

I sleep walked as a child and still talk in my sleep at times, just think my mouths not used to keeping still
    ***** proofed the house but they're still getting in!

July 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

When I was a child I used to sleep walk and talk and have night terrors. My dd did as well between age of 2-5 but when we put her in a top bunk (which I was very nervous about due to this but had to as no space for 2 singles in kids room and no extra room) she stopped - occasionally she talks but that's it. My Oh snores in cycles and its really loud - he never used to, only about the last year but seems to be getting worse. So far ds doesn't do any of these - phew!

may 11
    Post Thanks / Like

I jump in my sleep scares me and hubby to death also been known to dream that hubby falling out of bed so I reach out and grab him shouting his name now that really makes him jump

sept 09
    Post Thanks / Like

i snore dreadfully! i also sleep talk, jump in my sleep and suddently grab dh - scares him witless haha!
    ds1 sleepwalks, ds2 snores...
    poor dp...
    What's for you, wont pass by you

LOOPYLISA Guest

When i was little i would sleep with my eyes half open apparently

Ex CM
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Non childminder member
    01/01/09
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't snore nor does my DH but he farts so loudly it wakes me up! I myself do mutter in my sleep according to my DH. Suppose it's me complaining about the farting
    Need a laugh? Visit my website: www.unclegargy.deviantART.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast