Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mushpea View Post

the dog when he licks his bum cause it sounds sooo disgusting

Registered Childminder since
    Mar 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

People who say "I'm not being funny BUT ..... And you just know they are going to be rude about someone" and when you are telling a story or just chatting there is always 1 who has experienced something the same only bigger and better. I normally meet them on courses and they drown on for hours normally about themselves .....

dec 08
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by helengreen13 View Post
    People who say "I'm not being funny BUT ..... And you just know they are going to be rude about someone" and when you are telling a story or just chatting there is always 1 who has experienced something the same only bigger and better. I normally meet them on courses and they drown on for hours normally about themselves .....
    That's made me chuckle, I meet people like that as well, if you've been to Tenerife they've been to elevenerife, lol. X

onceinabluemoon Guest

People who say "I'm not racist but" and then come out with a totally racist comment.

People who say "I don't want to be personal but" and then rip a friend to shreds

People who say "I don't want to offend anybody but" and then come out with comments which you just know are going to offend somebody and badly

People in general, just don't understand how people can be so blooming nasty to one another.

Old people who don't say please or thank you to younger people because they think they have the right not to.

Kids who shouts and swear when playing out in the street.

People on buses who have (not so ) personal stereos on and all you can hear id pip pip pip, wham wham wham boom boom boom scratch scratch etc

Car drivers who zoom past me and a bunch of kids at junctions in the pouring rain looking smug in their dry cars while we are all soaked to the skin - guys would it really hurt you to stop for 2 minutes to let us cross?

Gosh! I surprise myself, I'm really quite a bitter and twisted person. Think I'll go off and start a 'what makes you happy' post now to balance it, lol

Mar 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by onceinabluemoon View Post
    People who say "I'm not racist but" and then come out with a totally racist comment.

People who say "I don't want to be personal but" and then rip a friend to shreds

People who say "I don't want to offend anybody but" and then come out with comments which you just know are going to offend somebody and badly

People in general, just don't understand how people can be so blooming nasty to one another.

Old people who don't say please or thank you to younger people because they think they have the right not to.

Kids who shouts and swear when playing out in the street.

People on buses who have (not so ) personal stereos on and all you can hear id pip pip pip, wham wham wham boom boom boom scratch scratch etc

Car drivers who zoom past me and a bunch of kids at junctions in the pouring rain looking smug in their dry cars while we are all soaked to the skin - guys would it really hurt you to stop for 2 minutes to let us cross?

Gosh! I surprise myself, I'm really quite a bitter and twisted person. Think I'll go off and start a 'what makes you happy' post now to balance it, lol

agree with all of above tho

Mar 03
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

My tv.

When I was little I went up to the tv and pushed a button.

Today I have to have 3 remotes and press 127 buttons before I can watch a programme.

HD TV where the words do NOT, I repeat DO NOT! match the mouths!

It is blatantly obvious and I turn to husband who says "I don't know what you are on about"

I might get shot for the next comment but It's only my opinion
    When people have very scary looking dogs around children and say "Oh they are lovely with the baby"

Parents who dress their child in age 12-18 months trousers - the child is 3 and a half! and parent wearing top of the range coat.

Working an 11 hour shift, then taking the cat to vet, coming home and husband waiting patiently for me to cook the dinner.

Getting on a train where everyone's luggage is far more important than me getting a seat for the 2 hour journey - do they really think I'm going to say "That's fine, leave your bag there - in fact, tell you what I'll do I will sit in the luggage compartment, how is that? Give me a lift up if it's not too much trouble, I'm sure I can squeeze in".
    Last edited by RedDragon; 03-03-2012 at 09:56 AM.

June 11
    Post Thanks / Like

I have to admit... pretty much ALL of what has been said really gets to me... My god I am more miserable than I realised lol

I have to also admit, I am the sort of person who says "I don't want to sound...But" However I am always very careful how I express my opinion and if I feel my opinion may cause "massive" offense then I keep it to myself. I do feel that everyone is entitled to an opinion and should be respected for it, unfortunately some people just have no tact lol

I also don't understand nastiness, how people can be so negative to another human being is beyond me!

Mar 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RedDragon View Post
    My tv.

When I was little I went up to the tv and pushed a button.

Today I have to have 3 remotes and press 127 buttons before I can watch a programme.

HD TV where the words do NOT, I repeat DO NOT! match the mouths!

It is blatantly obvious and I turn to husband who says "I don't know what you are on about"

I might get shot for the next comment but It's only my opinion
    When people have very scary looking dogs around children and say "Oh they are lovely with the baby"

Parents who dress their child in age 12-18 months trousers - the child is 3 and a half! and parent wearing top of the range coat.

Working an 11 hour shift, then taking the cat to vet, coming home and husband waiting patiently for me to cook the dinner.

Getting on a train where everyone's luggage is far more important than me getting a seat for the 2 hour journey - do they really think I'm going to say "That's fine, leave your bag there - in fact, tell you what I'll do I will sit in the luggage compartment, how is that? Give me a lift up if it's not too much trouble, I'm sure I can squeeze in".

may 01
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Things that go walkies from my room/bathroom just when I need them e.g shower gel, shampoo/cond, hairdryer, tweezers, socks, perfume, eye make up remover and now even knickers
    They never manage to return
    Wonder if my daughters can shed some light?
    Carol xx

Nov 93
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Carol M View Post
    Things that go walkies from my room/bathroom just when I need them e.g shower gel, shampoo/cond, hairdryer, tweezers, socks, perfume, eye make up remover and now even knickers
    They never manage to return
    Wonder if my daughters can shed some light?
    Carol xx
    OMG I'm so with you on this one! foundation, blusherbrush, mascara, tweezers, nail files and socks There must be a black hole somewhere with all yours and my belongings in it, because funny enough my daughters know nothing either

My other pet hate is negative people who do nothing but moan

Aug 06
    Post Thanks / Like

People who park in disabled bays that have no right to use them

Liars and people who feed off gossip
    ***** proofed the house but they're still getting in!

Oct 09
    Post Thanks / Like

I only really have three things that truly get me angry

People commenting on my weight...yeah I know I could do with losing some...I dont need you to tell me thank you!

Lateness....no need for it and I just think its soooooo rude unless you have a valid reason for being late and let me know! I hate being late and will leave early for things to avoid being late!

Seeing pregnant people smoking or drinking....This really gets me going. Surely you can quit for a few months whilst your busy growing another person....hate smoking anyway but at least an adult has chosen to smoke, that poor baby has no choice in the matter.

There are other things that annoy me such as lost socks, DH constantly having sports or the PS3 on the tv so I cant watch what I want. When people swim the wrong way around the lanes at swimming and I have to dodge them!

Hmmm gonna stop thinking about this now before it puts me in a bad mood!
    If you do not hope, you will not find what is beyond your hopes

Oct 09
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RedDragon View Post
    I have told people that I paid for a ticket, their luggage didnt so I was having that seat and if they have a problem with it they can go and find the conductor who would agree with me.... This worked especially well when I was travelling up to Scotland on a packed train at 7 months pregnant!
    If you do not hope, you will not find what is beyond your hopes

Mar 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

socks, i hate socks why isn't there a device to keep them both together???

I've spent the best part of the weekend on a sock hunt

onceinabluemoon Guest

Quote Originally Posted by maisiemog View Post

People commenting on my weight...yeah I know I could do with losing some...I dont need you to tell me thank you!
    I can identify with the weight thing although I usually get it the other way around. I am a size 20 so no light weight and I'll make an "I need to lose weight" type comment and have people say, 'you're not fat, don't be silly' ...

I don't really know what to do with that and it annoys me cos it has me stumped, dunno if they're blind or they think I am.

Mar 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm with you on the weight thing, But the other way round

I lost a lot of weight recently, and i'm only size 8 anyway
    Really bugs me when people say, christ your thin. Imagine if i turned around to someone and said Christ your fat!! same thing i think

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12