Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Registered Childminder since
    Nov 94
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rickysmiths View Post
    I always washed them once a week because they have been used I would hate to put on a shirt that had been sitting in a bag with smelly shoes etc for half a term.

Wait till you have a teenagers games kit I wonder if you would leave that half a term
    Our primary school insist on barefoot for pe, so no smelly shoes.

My teens on the other hand do wear shoes, but they have size 14 shoes which do not fit in a bag!! (no idea how often they wash their kit, it's theirs, not mine. They wash it as needed). So still no kit next to smelly shoes

Aug 07
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

I wash my daughters inside P.E kit once a term and her outside kit which is used twice a week every week.

Jun 08
    Post Thanks / Like

Our school only send them home at the end of term for washing. Like you say every week is a bit much when they don't get 'dirty'. Its always looks like rags when it comes home though where its been screwed up and put in the pe bag!!!

jul 00
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Once a term is more than enough for my little boy.He looks like buckaroo when he goes to school on a monday.He's diabetic so he carries a backpack everywhere with monitor and lucozade in then he has a bag with spare monitor and lucozade ,batteries biscuits for snack etc that goes in mon and stays till fri.Then he has a bag with lunch box and parent/school diary and his school book bag and his swimming kit..they hang round his neck ,over his shoulders and round his back so PE kit can stay in school .bless him .
    Hes not smelly ..just creased

nov 10
    Post Thanks / Like

We get our back at the end of each term, doesn't need to home any more than that their only in it for 1 hr at most once or twice a week, so what if its screwed up who's going to see!! We do get it back a week before sports day or special events lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12