Registered Childminder since
    Dec 11
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good ;-)
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Breaking Dawn 18th November

Aaaaaaaargh, I wanna scream as I can't wait lol

Anyone else already booked for the midnight showing or is it just me that's getting rather giddy now?

A friend introduced me to the books, and it sat there for about 6 months before I bothered to pick it up and read it, vampires and wolves?! Pfft!
    ....but Oh my, I was hooked.

Have read all the books (am now in double figures lol), and prefer them to the films if I'm honest, but still can't wait for part 1 to come out....Eeeek lol

Aug 94
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

No sorry, never read the books and my 18yr dd went mad for the first film and was so disappointed she hasn't bothered since.

Hope you enjoy it.

Pipsqueak Guest

Looking forward to the film but I have been disappointed with the films - and I know this one just isn't going to be like the book - none of them have been. (same as HP).

I also can't stand Kirsten Stewart

I just want to ogle Peter Faccinelli

Post Thanks / Like

Is Kirsten Stewart the one that plays Bella? If so, yeah, she annoys the hell out of me as well, all that ****** blinking she does... argh!

The books are good, the films thus far have been utter tonk, so I'm not going to worry about seeing the last ones.

Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I like the books but can't be doing with the films.

Dd has been booked for babysitting for weeks by an excited fan .

Dec 11
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good ;-)
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Peter Facinelli.... Drool :P He could be my doctor anytime hee hee

As has been said, the films are very like Harry Potter in the disappointing stakes - I had to watch twilight about 7 or 8 times before I was able to 'appreciate' the differences, so I tend to go and watch them now with a different perspective, rather than a carbon copy of the book.

Still getting excited

Have any of you read 'Midnight Sun' - Twilight from Edward's perspective? There's only about 12 chapters but I found it really good

In case you hadn't noticed, The twilight saga is definitely my guilty pleasure and totally my escapism from this cruel cruel world lol

Pipsqueak Guest

I have read the available chapters of Midnight Sun and I WISH Stephanie Myers would publish it.

Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

there is 7 of us going to the midnight showing at Sheffield again, I love the twilight saga, agree the book are much better, and I love Mr Pattinson as Edward just not huge fan of Rob as Rob

I started rading the book again today to refresh my memory, not sure if that was sencible as the films dont usually run true to the book exactly....

I'm gutted they have cut some of the honey moon scenes was sooo looking forward to seing them after reading the book but aparently they are too steamy for a 12a certificate hope they do a directors ncut version
    Love Mrs Edward Cullen x

Apr 09
    Post Thanks / Like

I love the books, have read Midnight Sun and also the short life of Bree Tanner is worth a read as well if you haven't already. The films have never lived up to the books - but as a bit of escapism perfectly watchable. Not booked my tickets to see the film yet - might wait for DVD to be honest.
    triangle sandwiches are better than square ones...

Dec 11
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good ;-)
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Oh WOW!

Went to the midnight showing and I must say Bill Condon's done a lovely job. I think it's the most like the book so far, bit too 'lifelike' (If you've read the book you'll understand what I mean lol)
    Although, as with the other directors, there's a couple of bits that aren't in the book for continuity/explanation purposes

Overall, NOT disappointed with this one, but won't be taking my 11 year old this time
    Can't wait for part 2!!

Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

it was FANGTASTIC, love it , better than I'd hoped it would be, just one scene I didnt really like ( dont worry wont spoil and tell ) Edwards smile is just to die for cant believe we have to wait 12 months for part 2 I NEED to see it now xxx
    Love Mrs Edward Cullen x

Aug 03
    Post Thanks / Like

My dd1 and I are off in half an hour to see it and I cannot wait, had a couple of rubbish days so really looking forward to it.
    Love
    Lorraine xx