Micheal Jackson Case
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Pipsqueak Guest

Default Micheal Jackson Case

Doctor - guilty or not in contributing to MJ's death?

what a tough case it is. He is obviously negligent to some degree.

I feel so sorry for MJ's kids.

Registered Childminder since
    Mar 06
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Non childminder member
    Friend
    Post Thanks / Like

i think he did what he was asked to do by micheal jackson? and it went wrong

these days he could of refused but would probably been sued?
    One life live it

Post Thanks / Like

Guilty

I think i'm in love with the male Attorney for Michael Jackson

Nov 04
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

i think it was probably either a huge negligent mistake (overdose) or he was doing as asked by MJ. Either way against the law. There has to be a good reason he did not call emergency services feel very sorry for the kids - I have to admit having seen the kids at the funeral etc, they obviously had a deep attachment to him - when I always thought that they were just 'trophy kids' to him
    if you do what you've always done, you'll get what you've always got

Aug 94
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

He was probably being paid a lot of money to assist MJ with his 'medical' needs and sadly it went wrong.

Apr 10
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I don't know that much about the case as I have not really been following it but I would think money played a big part in what ever he did.

Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Not guilty! they just need a scape goat, he did it to himself.silly man.
    Alyson x

Mar 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Just shows that you should always do everything by the book and document everything! I'm so glad I'm not him right now.

sep09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Guilty of greed and negligence!
    MJ is paying you $95000 a month and is hooked on a drug - which you have introduced him to - he demands more - do you say no and lose your massive income - or do the right thing and say no.
    He chose his income and lifestyle over his responsibility as a doctor. He was acting more as a 'pusher' than a medical professional.
    And if he'd actually called the emergency services when he should have the outcome could have been very different but he was busy covering his backside.

Nov 04
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mama2three View Post
    Guilty of greed and negligence!
    MJ is paying you $95000 a month and is hooked on a drug - which you have introduced him to - he demands more - do you say no and lose your massive income - or do the right thing and say no.
    He chose his income and lifestyle over his responsibility as a doctor. He was acting more as a 'pusher' than a medical professional.
    And if he'd actually called the emergency services when he should have the outcome could have been very different but he was busy covering his backside.
    or (cynical me) MJ paid him to euthanase him and he is happy to keep schtum and spend a few years in jail and come out a rich man

Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

I dont really have an opnion i havent really followed it but from what i have seen MJ was self medicating his own medication, maybe the dr didnt know what he'd already had and it was just to much for MJ's body to take, I would like to think the worst case scenario would be neglegence on the doctors part but hten like others have said he was paying him 1 million dollars a year and he was MJ maybe the doctor felt he just couldnt say know to him.....
    Love Mrs Edward Cullen x

Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The Juggler View Post
    or (cynical me) MJ paid him to euthanase him and he is happy to keep schtum and spend a few years in jail and come out a rich man
    do you think .... im not sure MJ would have, he was alot of things but im not sure he would have done that to his children xxx
    Love Mrs Edward Cullen x

Nov 04
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LittleMissSparkles View Post
    do you think .... im not sure MJ would have, he was alot of things but im not sure he would have done that to his children xxx
    this is the man who hung a baby over a balcony for wow factor . yes I do believe it hon i believe he was probably too afraid/paranoid through drug use that he was not up to the upcoming tour he had to do - he probably wasn't strong enough physically either.

I don't think he was ever a strong person (not that that was his fault if the stories about abuse from his dad as a child was true ) but yes I do believe he'd take this way out. He was still essentially a child himself I don't think he'd have the maturity to think truly about the impact on his kids - even though he probably loved them very much

Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The Juggler View Post
    this is the man who hung a baby over a balcony for wow factor . yes I do believe it hon i believe he was probably too afraid/paranoid through drug use that he was not up to the upcoming tour he had to do - he probably wasn't strong enough physically either.

I don't think he was ever a strong person (not that that was his fault if the stories about abuse from his dad as a child was true ) but yes I do believe he'd take this way out. He was still essentially a child himself I don't think he'd have the maturity to think truly about the impact on his kids - even though he probably loved them very much

you could be right, i dont think he was mentally stable at all x
    Love Mrs Edward Cullen x