Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Default SHOES NEXT .......

How many pairs of shoes do you own?

Do you wear them all ..... I don't mean all together

Do you have causal and going out shoes?

Do you like them to match your outfit or do you not care?

Do you only wear trainers?

Would you spend lots on shoes?

Do you have far to many pairs?

Angel xx

Registered Childminder since
    Oct 07
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by angeldelight View Post
    How many pairs of shoes do you own? About 20

Do you wear them all ..... I don't mean all together No
    Do you have causal and going out shoes? Yes
    Do you like them to match your outfit or do you not care? Like to match outfit
    Do you only wear trainers? No hate trainers, only wear them for Zumba
    Would you spend lots on shoes? Spend lots on boots, but usually no more than £60 on a pair of shoes
    Do you have far to many pairs? Yes if you include sandals as well.
    Angel xx
    Are you bored this morning?
    love Sarah.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm not really a shoe girl - more of a bag lady

With my size 8 hoofers i don't really bother much with nice shoes (hate my toes too!) Got several pairs of flatties for general use, a couple of dressier pairs for the odd time I have to dress up, couple of pairs of boots (both flat) and a pair of trainers!!

Unlike Imelda Marcos next door (aka June) but I am sure she will be along with her VERY long list

Sept 00
    Post Thanks / Like

i LURVE shoes and although won't spend much on them i have loads and loads of pairs

i still have a bad foot ( awaiting news on an op) so for everyday i wear clarks unstructured shoes or equivalent they are like nice trainers very comfortable and supporting for my poorly tootsies
    but for going out in i have some very high unsuitable and probably very bad for me sexy shoes.

my most recent aquisition is a pair of gladiator type sandal 5/6 inch high heel bright red to wear tomorrow at the races no idea on what i am wearing with them yet but i am sure i will find something.

i do have about 30/ 35 pairs of shoes boots or sandals ( possibly more if i could be bothered to count)

Apr 02
    Post Thanks / Like

How many pairs of shoes do you own? Admitting to 20 ;-)

Do you wear them all ..... I don't mean all together - about 70% of them - some are just lovely to look at but impossible to walk in ....

Do you have causal and going out shoes? Yup!

Do you like them to match your outfit or do you not care? Definitely match - then i need an excuse to buy new ones for new outfits x

Do you only wear trainers? Only for long family walks

Would you spend lots on shoes? Not too much - Most of mine have been found bargain hunting!

Do you have far to many pairs? .. can a girl ever have too many shoes

:littleangel:

Sept 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

I wish I had more shoes but I have tiny size 2 feet and struggle to get nice shoes that don't look like childrens shoes so I am very jealous of you all
    Pixie Dust

Apr 08
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

I am not a big one for shoes tbh, i used to be but i had so many and never got to wear them most of the time I grew out of it! SO now I have a few going out pretty shoes, a few pairs of boots, a few pairs of trainers, and loads of pairs of sandals and that's about it!!

s x

July 08
    Post Thanks / Like

1 own.... wait for it...... 4 pairs of shoes!! A pair of trainer type shoes which I wear every day, a pair of fur lined boots, a pair of flip flops and a pair of work out trainers!!! i don't go out anywhere so don't need going out shoes!!
    i am on the look out for some nice leather boots though, don't know where that desire came from but I can only assume carrying a girl is giving me extra 'woman' hormones to make me more normal!!!
    Blessed Be!

May 07
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like

I dont own more than 4 or 5 pairs of shoes, one pair of walking boots that i love and live in during the winter.

A pair of slip ons which i live in the summer to really could do with replacing as looking a bit tatty now as white.

A pair of trainers that I never wear.

And a pair of black ankle boots which i wear when going out with my black trousers to look smart.

Feb 11
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

About 80 pairs !
    Yes, I wear most of them but some are just too high now and I think I look daft!
    Yes, I have shoes for all occassions
    Match outfits most definitely - you can have jeans and a plain top on and then some funky shoes and it makes all the difference
    No no no - hardly have any trainers!
    I used to spend loads when I worked full time in Central London. Not so much now but those shoes are still good so it was definitely worth it!
    No, you can never have too many shoes!

X

Ps can you tell I love shoes!

LOOPYLISA Guest

I love shoes, prob have about 40 just a rough guess

My fav have to be pretty summer sandles

Aso love bags , have lots

Aug 03
    Post Thanks / Like

Hate finding shoes as I have terrible feet. I own 2 pairs of shoes, one pair of fitflops type things and a pair of boots.
    Love
    Lorraine xx

Apr 10
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I can't match some of you girls

I have
    2 pairs trainers
    pair black shoes
    pair wellies
    pair of football boots
    pair motorbike boots
    pair Crocs

oh yes and my Simpsons Slippers

Dec '06
    Latest Inspection Grade
    V Good
    Post Thanks / Like

I Love love love shoes and they have to match my outfit for going out aswell as a matching handbag.

Hubby despairs as daughter is the same. Lost count the last time I tried to count but had got to 45 pairs shoes with 6 pairs of boots, 1 pair of wellies, 5 pair of trainers, 4 pair of crocs, 8 pair of sandals and 4 pair of slippers but have bought a few more shoes over the summer.

I try to wear most of them but some are def only for weddings etc
    Fiona xx

Apr 01
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I love boots but rarely buy anything, so everything is worn. I have 1 pair trainers (was 2 but one pair died over the summer), 2 pairs flip flops, 1 pair black boots, 1 pair brown boots, 1 pair walking boots and one pair of flat going out shoes bought to match a dress for the NVQ3 certificate giving dinner. Everyhing is flat.

Aug 04
    Latest Inspection Grade
    OUTSTANDING
    Post Thanks / Like

i have to have shoes, sandals and boots of all colours and heel heights to go with different outfits and my dh is always telling me i have far far too many! i have lots of the same colours too but in different styles, casual, smart, sexy etc, wedges, platforms, stiletto you name it. many of them absolutely cripple me they're so high but i only tend to wear them out for evening meals a dress i might wear through the day with flats is transformed for a quick tea out with the girls with high heels and and ear-rings. always ready me!
    Last edited by marleymoo; 10-09-2011 at 04:58 PM.

july05
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I love shoes however a few blood clots in my leg later has left me with a foot slightly bigger than the other. So all my wonderful shoes wouldnt fit my any more I used to buy a pair a week and I didnt care if i only wore them once

Now Im alot more practial and only buy comfy shoes I have one pair of heeled boots and on pair of high heels.

Other than that I have a pair of boots, a pair of walking boot, 1 pair of trainers, 2 pairs of ballet pumps, 1 slingback, 1 flip flops, 2 sandals.

Ok off to cry and mourn my shoes
    When someone tells you nothing is impossible, tell them to go slam a revolving door

Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh Angel, you had to ask!

Ok, I have recently had a cull of my shoes - I was down to the essential 37 pairs (not including boots or trainers ) but bought a couple more pairs recently

My favourites at the moment I hardly ever get to wear are from the Office sale on-line - Red suede platform high heels with a row of satin bows down the front, I couldnt resist them! I keep all my shoes in ther boxes and use my pogo printer to photograph them and stick to the front of the box - how sad!!!!

July 99
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Angel have you been talking to Daz????

He's always moaning about me and my shoes

I really daren't answer this as I have them in my wardrobe, on the shoe rack, in attic bedroom and in the attic I must have 50+ and no I on't wear them all but I need to have them just incase

My faves at the moment are some Adidas purple ballet type pumps that I got from one of the Next sales a few years ago, poor things are being worn to death.

Carol xx

sept 09
    Post Thanks / Like

I adore shoes!
    I am currently coveting a pair of biker boots that i shall request for my birthday present
    I love converse trainers, birkenstock sandals, haviana flip flops...I have gladiator sandals and loads of boots that i never wear because i cant walk in heels.
    I have learned my lesson though, if i buy boots, i buy flats.

I will spend as much as i have on a new pair of treads...
    What's for you, wont pass by you

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast