THE LAST BANK HOLIDAY THIS YEAR .....
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Default THE LAST BANK HOLIDAY THIS YEAR .....

So what are you all planning?

Are you going away or out for the day?

Or just chilling?

The weather is looking good for a change so make the most of it

Hope you all have a great time whatever you are doing

Angel xx

Registered Childminder since
    July 08
    Post Thanks / Like

ahhh the last Bank Hol of the year, I will be, hopefully, catching up on some much needed sleep. OMG you forget how difficult it is to sleep with a huge tummy!! the day before is my SDD's baby shower so plenty of fun to be had there (if your idea of fun is sitting around with a bunch of 17 year olds )
    Blessed Be!

July 99
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

We will have a fantastic time as James, Laura and Harrison are coming up for the weekend

Carol xx

Dec 08
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

It's my daughters birthday!!! I'm just hoping my ex behaves and brings her back from holiday sunday, he had wanted to bring her back on her birthday. She will be 5 years old, we are giving presents and having a little family lunch before her dad whisks her away again in the afternoon to celebrate with his new family.
    Paula

Aug 94
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

HELP HAVE THEY CANCELLED CHRISTMAS AND NOT TOLD ME?

Well I don't know what calendar you work from Angel, but in mine I still have a Public holiday and a Bank Holiday left after this weekend

Aren't any of you celebrating Christmas this year???????

We are finishing the Spare Room. Papering was finished last night. We are hoping that the carpet will be laid today which would be fab because we could put the Billies up and get the bed sorted as well. Lots of Spur shelves to go up today so we can empty the boxes of books and hpoefully have all the bed linen put away in the cupbaord.

I can't wait it has taken a year to get to this point.
    Last edited by rickysmiths; 24-08-2011 at 07:53 AM.

sept 09
    Post Thanks / Like

We are going to london to buy a heat magazine..

not really, I managed to convince dp to take me to Tiffanys to get my wedding ring

He was dead set against it but i'd seen the ring and fallen in love with it. I had told him that i would settle for a really cheap ring because the was no point in spending a lot on something that wasnt quite what i wanted...

He agreed but ended up having his wedding band handmade and then felt so dreadfully guilty that he told me he was taking me to Tiffanys haha

result!

At last i have learned how to whisper instead of shout...same result, just less heartache

PLUS I will be celebrating as mindee of the year will have departed these portals, never to be seen again...

Feb 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm working but it's 2 siblings at double fees, and we really do need the money at the moment. Plus it's only until 2.30pm so not too bad.

Then in the evening we are off to see Lee Evans!

Aug 94
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tinglesnark View Post
    We are going to london to buy a heat magazine..

not really, I managed to convince dp to take me to Tiffanys to get my wedding ring

He was dead set against it but i'd seen the ring and fallen in love with it. I had told him that i would settle for a really cheap ring because the was no point in spending a lot on something that wasnt quite what i wanted...

He agreed but ended up having his wedding band handmade and then felt so dreadfully guilty that he told me he was taking me to Tiffanys haha

result!

At last i have learned how to whisper instead of shout...same result, just less heartache

PLUS I will be celebrating as mindee of the year will have departed these portals, never to be seen again...
    Hope you get the one you want. We went to Hatton Garden for our wedding rings all those years ago. Lovely shop, they even took mine and my MIL engagments rings the week bfore the wedding to clean them

Nov 94
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

I am going my friends DHs 50th birthday bash with my family on Monday

pray for sun as it is a cricket match - not playing, just watching him and his local team and mates - then cricket 'tea' and drinks at the local football club next to cricket pitch. Going to be a long day. I am making the cakes to be cut up for the tea so a busy baking weekend - just how I like it
    Happy to be back with the Greenies

Aug 10
    Post Thanks / Like

It's a big birthday weekend I think! DH is 30 later on in the week so having a family get together and possible picnic at the local forest (if weather is nice) otherwise we'll be squashed like sardines into our little house! Hx

June 06
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

We are doing a Boot fair on the sunday and blitzing the garden & having a BBQ tea on the BH Monday
    Toothfairy

may 01
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm going down to Bournemouth to visit my Mum. Just me as other family members have to work. Mum sleeps alot so I will have plenty of time to myself to have a wander-bliss!
    Carol xx

sept 09
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rickysmiths View Post
    Hope you get the one you want. We went to Hatton Garden for our wedding rings all those years ago. Lovely shop, they even took mine and my MIL engagments rings the week bfore the wedding to clean them
    oh fab!
    we didnt want matching ones and didn't have a lot to spend on them, i do hope that they have the ring that i have chosen! I wanted something that i loved as i will be wearing it for the rest of my life

Sept 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

We will be on holiday . We are off on Friday for a week, off to the sunny Isle of Wight

xxxxx

June 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    OUTSTANDING
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm working it one of my mindees mums is a midwife so she doesn't get bank holidays off, babies can't wait

Apr 05
    Post Thanks / Like

I have a 4 day weekend, had hoped to get DS's bedroom decorated, but hubby announced he is going to watch the footie on Monday, so decided not to start it, just in case.

We were given some half price tickets to a local farm park thats very expensive, so will probably do that Sunday and hoping to shop for stuff for DS's bedroom on Saturday and Tuesday I am meeting up with some friends and their kids for a visit to a local park

Nov 04
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

ooooooh! I'm so looking forward to mine. Brother is coming for dinner Friday night then Sat, he, DH and the two kids are off camping for 2 nights. I have 2 whole days ALL TO MYSELF - bliss! I'm stocking up on nice food and wine and plan lots of lay ins - can't wait (does that make me sound a bad mum )
    if you do what you've always done, you'll get what you've always got

Post Thanks / Like

Not a lot Have Friday's off now too so a nice long week-end. My lot will be cricketing most of the week-end, which leaves me home alone Jobs to catch up on including tax return, paperwork to get up to date and then a good book waiting!!!

may 07
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like

we've just come back from holidays so willl probably stay at home,, maybe have a day out somwhere but OH is working for some of it then I have him making me a big wooden box to hide our recycling bags in cause im fed up with them lookin so untidy

Jan 94
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

We were supposed to be going away to meet up with Family, but Hubby has had some health news that is taking a while to get head round, so have decided to stay home to discuss fears and feelings (1st chance we have had as he has been on night shift for a week) Friends coming on Fri and of course I can always distrupt Carolyns plans by popping in to see her
    Glad we are not going away now as when we booked it we did not realise it was B/H I hate being stuck on the Motorway. Mon we are helping with car parking at Plum Festival to raise money for our Scout Group

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast