Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Good Campsite?

Registered Childminder since
    July 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by It's a small world View Post
    We 're going here soon. Looking forward to it as it'll be my first camping trip.

http://www.cliffhouseholidays.co.uk/...g_and_touring/

x
    Looks Lovely, will defently be keeping these in mind for another time! Hope you have a lovely time.
    xx
    Sam xxx

July 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The Juggler View Post
    the wowo is lovely (near the bluebell railway en route to brighton) but might be booked up now .

they come round with logs and have weekend spitroast and falafel nights. Also if you are professional/semi professional musician and are up for doing a 1 hour slot you can camp for free
    Do you have a website for this one please?
    Sam xxx

Nov 04
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SamBaker View Post
    Do you have a website for this one please?
    http://www.wowo.co.uk/index.php/home
    if you do what you've always done, you'll get what you've always got

july 08
    Latest Inspection Grade
    satisfactory
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NickyKD View Post
    Hi, we are off camping in a few weeks time. We have choosen to go to a Haven Hoildays site. This way you can still use all the parks facilities such as swimming pool, entertainment etc but is alot cheaper compared to booking a caravan on the same site. Not all Haven sites offer camping facilities but i can recommend Littlesea near Weymouth in Dorset i went camping there at easter and it is lovely.
    we've just came back from here
    was absolutely brill there, highly recommend it, we already booking next years holiday and going with haven again
    X SUEZ X

Aug 11
    Post Thanks / Like

We live in the new forest, but on the coast.

How about a campsite a couple of miles from us called Lyton Lawn? It is linked to Shorefields Country Park, so although LL is a touring site, you can use all the country park facilities including indoor and ourdoor pool, gym, sauna, tennis court, crazy golf, and lots and lots of entertainment - to name but a few facilities!!

If you Google: Shorefield Country Park, Milford-On-Sea, Lymington, Hampshire, you should get more info. If not and you would like contact details, let me know and I'll look when I drive past tomorrow!

Mar 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

We've been to Lytton Lawn! It's a great site with a nice kids playground but when we went 2 years ago the showers were tiny and they had.........

Shower Curtains

(could be just me but I don't think *Shower Curtains* have any place in society and especially not in public showers!)

So fab campsite, just don't wash lol!

July 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sunbeams View Post
    We live in the new forest, but on the coast.

How about a campsite a couple of miles from us called Lyton Lawn? It is linked to Shorefields Country Park, so although LL is a touring site, you can use all the country park facilities including indoor and ourdoor pool, gym, sauna, tennis court, crazy golf, and lots and lots of entertainment - to name but a few facilities!!

If you Google: Shorefield Country Park, Milford-On-Sea, Lymington, Hampshire, you should get more info. If not and you would like contact details, let me know and I'll look when I drive past tomorrow!
    I LOVE the New Forest we have been there for the last 5 years and even went for our honeymoon lol! We will defently be going back but thought we had better have a change this year, I would love to move there, you are very lucky.

xxx
    Sam xxx

Post Thanks / Like

Default love camping

i am a newbie to camping well with the children, they love it just as much as hubby and myself. Happy camping guys

July 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by brummie View Post
    i am a newbie to camping well with the children, they love it just as much as hubby and myself. Happy camping guys
    Thank you, the only thing that always worries me is not being able to lock the front door lol, sounds daft I know but I know I wont be able to sleep
    Sam xxx

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12