Registered Childminder since
    Ex CM
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Non childminder member
    01/01/09
    Post Thanks / Like

Talking Ghost hunt!

I've been invited by a friend to go on a ghost hunt with some paranormal investigators in a castle (not sure which one yet). We are staying up all night and using gadgets to 'detect' anything that goes 'bump in the night'

I did stay in a haunted house years ago and it was sponsored but there were at least another 50 people in the house and I don't think the ghosts wanted to play that night

This time it would just be a small group of up to 10 people, split up into 5 groups.
    I'm exited about it, I'm normaly a skeptic about these things so it would be interesting to see what happens.
    Need a laugh? Visit my website: www.unclegargy.deviantART.com

mar 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like

oh how exciting, ive always wanted to go on a ghost hunt, i really hope something DOES go bump in the night for you.

Apr 07
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

My OH used to meet a group of paranormal investigators every weekend to look around different sites.

Im not a believer myself but he said it was fascinating watching everyone get caught up in the thought of it all.

By the time he finished the 10 week course he was a believer and convinced something/someone had spoken to him.
    Im in the pub

may 07
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like

ooh im a beliver and used to watch most haunted ,, i stopped though cause it got more and more false as the program went on so i stopped.
    I definatly belive though,, when my daugher was little we lived in a different house and each night i bathed her she would look over my shoulder at 'someone who wasnt there',, quite spooky really.
    have fun,,hope the ghostys come out to play for you.

Nov 94
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

How exciting - hope they come out to play

I believe there is something, just not sure what. I have had a few odd moments and seen lights and had door latches in our house clunk. The hall light upstairs had been switched off a while but pulsed with dull glow a few weeks back when I got up to go to the loo in the night. DH is 3rd generation of his family to live here, been in the family since the 1920's (and had a couple of his relatives pass away here too, including his dear dad in 2005) It feels a very warm and cosy house so I am not worried.

When the old back door latch clunks I say hello to Granny!
    Happy to be back with the Greenies

Jan 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like

enjoy it hun,

i'm planning a sponsored Ghost Hunt for the Chernobyl group, if i'm gonna scare myself i might as well do it for a good reason

we too get to use all the gadets, but we also have to stay in a haunted room alone
    IS BACK

aug 99
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm a believer and I would go on the ghost hunter if I were you just for the experience. We had a living with the dead programme filmed in our house. It was quite a night! But all the bumps and foot steps my daughters used to hear completely stopped the night after it was filmed!

Ex CM
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Non childminder member
    01/01/09
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SYLVIA View Post
    I'm a believer and I would go on the ghost hunter if I were you just for the experience. We had a living with the dead programme filmed in our house. It was quite a night! But all the bumps and foot steps my daughters used to hear completely stopped the night after it was filmed!
    Better than an exorcist
    Need a laugh? Visit my website: www.unclegargy.deviantART.com

July 08
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

oh how cool is that? I'm really interested in stuff like this...but I'm too much of a scaredy cat to actually stay in a haunted house. I really hope you have good luck contacting any spirits (preferably good ones!) Let us know how it goes ok?

Hels xx

oct 06
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

My house was haunted until i had it blessed, loads of people have seen the ghost in my garden though.

BuggsieMoo Guest

We went on one a few months back with Fright Night's at the Almonery in Evensham. It was fantastic, things did go bump in the night and I managed to get a photo of a headless horse and also what looked like someone walking on their knees which they have now got on their website. Well recommend it! Enjoy! x

Post Thanks / Like

Hope you enjoy it

We have been on a few and always have a good time

Angel xx

jan 11
    Post Thanks / Like

wow hope you have a great time my mam was a practicing medium and I have family members including my DD who can see ghosts/spirts and who are mediums too, I actually got married in a spiritualist church, theres a group on facebook based in my area, called "super spooks" thats the sort of thingthey do...hope you`ll pop back on here and tellus all about it !