Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Registered Childminder since
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: 'you've got your hands full'

LOL Cherry- you'd be telling the truth!! I might try that one!
    I have 8 children on a tuesday(sibling sets and my 8yr old) after school, I live in a small village and pick up from a small school, it still amazes me the comments we get-I don't mind tho, I just think most people can't imagine doing what we do-after all its a very special job and its not for everyone I just give a cheery reply and go on my way

July 08
    Post Thanks / Like

I had the funniest one the other day in the bank - I was with my DH, George and my mindee - who is a 1 year old BLACK baby. An old woman looked at me with pure pity in her eyes and said 'got what he wanted and left you did he'?!? I was totally non-plussed until George said 'mummy' to me, then she looked at him and DH (who are the spitting image of each other) and said to my DH - 'And you stayed with her even though she cheated did you? Thats nice of you, or is it because she's younger you don't mind.'
    I honestly think she must have been slightly Gaga to have made all of that up in her mind.
    Blessed Be!

July 96
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Cherry x

Sept 08
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

yeah I get it often, I explain that I'm a childminder

might have to try the different dads one if I am feeling naughty lol

I was in the co-op I had a tribe as usual, eldest was 12, I am 28 but always get i'd so look young... I had an african child with me too and eldest mindee said 2 women were tutting and saying look at her with all those kids!!

THERE NOT ALL MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i feel better
    boo

aug 01
    Latest Inspection Grade
    good
    Post Thanks / Like

i always get looks but only get comments when i have no children or just 1 as they all say i look funi with out my followers..

i have my 0wn 3, dd5 ds 10 ds 12, plus siblings 9 and 6, then 7yr, 4 yr, 3 in triple buggy plus my co chldminder has 2 in buggy plus one walking lol walking school !!!

Oct 04
    Post Thanks / Like

I also get more comments when I don't have any children, which admittedly, is rare. People say: "You look lonely" or "Left em home alone, have you?" or "Haven't you forgotten something?". I don't mind, as long as they are talking to me, they're not ignoring me!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123