Likes Likes:  1
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    may 03
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Teenage movie ideas please!

Hi, I am planning my daughters 13th birthday party and am trying to do a movie theme quiz but am a little stuck! My daughter tends to watch the sort of films that I like (80's stuff and classic films) but I'm not sure if the other children will watch the same stuff. What sort of stuff does your average 13 yr old watch? I've got some Disney stuff, back to the future, theme from Titanic, something from Grease. Any help gratefully received!

Lynn x

Oct 09
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi what a lovely idea.
    My dd at 13 was watching things like the princess diaries and cheaper by the dozen type films. ASwell as the goonies and school of rock etc. but that was a couple of years ago so I'm sure that's all changed to twilight and Harry potter ( which she is now mad on) Disney is a safe bet I reckon. Have you googles childrens movie quizzes? There will be a lot online to print or get ideas from?

Post Thanks / Like

All about hunger games in my Los school (she is turning 12)

4. Likes Lilylulu liked this post
    June86
    Post Thanks / Like

there's a website called knowalot.org/movies-kids-quiz which gives questions and answers you may find some questions on there you can use.

Nov 04
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

harry potter, high school musical the vampire films (not sure what they are all called)
    if you do what you've always done, you'll get what you've always got

Post Thanks / Like

Twilight? Tracey beaker or is that too young god im so out of touch

Oct 09
    Post Thanks / Like

My guides of that age love the hunger games, twilight, Harry potter and all those teeny rom coms. Most of them love the kiddy animated ones too but they are far too grown up to admit to it
    If you do not hope, you will not find what is beyond your hopes

feb 08
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Red face Ideas

Quote Originally Posted by green4lynn View Post
    Hi, I am planning my daughters 13th birthday party and am trying to do a movie theme quiz but am a little stuck! My daughter tends to watch the sort of films that I like (80's stuff and classic films) but I'm not sure if the other children will watch the same stuff. What sort of stuff does your average 13 yr old watch? I've got some Disney stuff, back to the future, theme from Titanic, something from Grease. Any help gratefully received!

Lynn x

I have 2 teenage daughters who LOVE Pitch Perfect - slightly older version of high school musical - about a group of children who are an acapella group. I have 5 children aged 9,13,17,19 & 23 - all except 23 year old of which love this movie -