Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hello

Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Hello

welcome to the forum your majesty

one is always welcome one is amongst one's friends

( this thread is hilarious well done who ever you are )
    Love Mrs Edward Cullen x

Registered Childminder since
    Aug 94
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Wait for it!!!!!

The Cake is about to be delivered!!!

On the Official Birthday Bash Thread

Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Can't wait for a slice of cake
    littletreasures xx

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rickysmiths View Post
    Wait for it!!!!!

The Cake is about to be delivered!!!

On the Official Birthday Bash Thread

Oh yummy - this really is the most fun I have had since I hid Camillas make up bag
    HRH Elizabeth Regina

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The Queen View Post
    Oh yummy - this really is the most fun I have had since I hid Camillas make up bag

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by angeldelight View Post
    sadly the DIL didn't find it funny, Charlie really did look like he was constipated when he was telling me Camilla got covered in horse poop when she finally managed to find it in the manure heap - bless him he still doesn't like it when I tell him to wind his neck in and that Mummy is still in charge. he accused me of going a bit loopy but that stems from when I kept phoning up for and sending pizza to Anne.
    loopy - me??? if you want to see gaga just take a look at the other half
    HRH Elizabeth Regina

May 03
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Your majesty (drops to curtesy with Baileys still in hand)

Thank you for posting and recognizing all Paulines hard work. I have no idea how she manages it all and trying to keep this rowdy lot in order.

This thread has cheered me up no end
    love Kate
    Save the earth it's the only planet with chocolate

Post Thanks / Like

You have all given such a wonderful welcome - thank you.

From One Boss to another Boss (One to Pauline) - its a tough job but someone has to do it and you are to be commended for this site. I will speak to my lackeys (the MPs chortle chortle) and see about a Damehood.
    HRH Elizabeth Regina

Post Thanks / Like

Are you going to come and join in our party game Queenie

I am sure we would all like to know who you fancy

Angel xx

Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

oh Mam

Dame Pauline
    Love Mrs Edward Cullen x

May-09
    Post Thanks / Like

Good evening your mejesty...

even though I myself come from a queenless country...(sad I know) I am very happy to be now living in such a marvelous place with queens, kings, castles, dungeons, beheadings and tortur chambers..
    I have even seen you one in a car when I visited London..that day you were wearing a particular lovely hat, but when we waved at you sadly you didn't notice us...but that's ok..

I have a burning question thought that I would like to ask you, I hope you don't mind.
    Is it true that young Harry has not washed his hair for 2 years? This is the dreadful news one hears back in my queenless country and I would like nothing better than to take my horse to ride back there quickly to correct this hopefully untrue statement...
    after all ...having an outstanding childminder as dear old granny would certainly mean that the boy would be at his best behaviour and manners at all times!!!

Have a jolly good evening your majesty!!!
    your loyal servants
    Nicole xx

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Blackhorse View Post
    Good evening your mejesty...

even though I myself come from a queenless country...(sad I know) I am very happy to be now living in such a marvelous place with queens, kings, castles, dungeons, beheadings and tortur chambers..
    I have even seen you one in a car when I visited London..that day you were wearing a particular lovely hat, but when we waved at you sadly you didn't notice us...but that's ok..

I have a burning question thought that I would like to ask you, I hope you don't mind.
    Is it true that young Harry has not washed his hair for 2 years? This is the dreadful news one hears back in my queenless country and I would like nothing better than to take my horse to ride back there quickly to correct this hopefully untrue statement...
    after all ...having an outstanding childminder as dear old granny would certainly mean that the boy would be at his best behaviour and manners at all times!!!

Have a jolly good evening your majesty!!!
    your loyal servants

oooh oooooh One does despair with Ones extended family at times. Hazza is a stinker at times (I feel I can talk freely, I am among friends). You know what young boys are like, the only time we can get him to wash is to turn the water canon tanks on him but aaahhhhh dear sweet Willy - now he is a lovely boy, thats not to say Hazza isn't but he is so wild - binge drinking, women, nightclubs - bless the boy , all the things I can't get up to anymore.I

I am very sorry that One didn't wave to you - I shall send you a wave right now . So glad you liked the hat - I often have to wear such dowager things but its what is expected of One
    HRH Elizabeth Regina

Sept 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like

oooh oooooh One does despair with Ones extended family at times. Hazza is a stinker at times (I feel I can talk freely, I am among friends). You know what young boys are like, the only time we can get him to wash is to turn the water canon tanks on him but aaahhhhh dear sweet Willy - now he is a lovely boy, thats not to say Hazza isn't but he is so wild - binge drinking, women, nightclubs - bless the boy , all the things I can't get up to anymore.I

I am very sorry that One didn't wave to you - I shall send you a wave right now . So glad you liked the hat - I often have to wear such dowager things but its what is expected of One

My dh thinks I've lost the plot cos I keep laughing at this thread so much!

I never realised that Her Majesty was so much fun! Please keep addressing us! Long may you reign!

Carole x

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Cazz View Post

My dh thinks I've lost the plot cos I keep laughing at this thread so much!

I never realised that Her Majesty was so much fun! Please keep addressing us! Long may you reign!

Carole x
    I think my family think I am a bit unhinged at times, I think I get it from Mummy but hers was mostly down to the odd tipple or two.
    A good way to wind the youngsters up in your family is to run their underwear up your flagpole in the front yard - embaresses them no end but oh so funny - how was I to know the BBC were filming outside.
    I also find it quite funny to leave calling cards with beautiful ladies details on around where Andrew is (he is such a sucker for a beautiful woman - not sure what went wrong with Charles ) - then when he rings the number its comes through to my pay as you go mobile - poor soul gets so when he realises he is speaking to his mummy.

Oh and poor old Gordon - everytime he comes to dinner I hide a whoppee cushion somewhere I know he going to sit - poor chap thinks he has a wind problem (well he is actually full of wind)
    HRH Elizabeth Regina

May-09
    Post Thanks / Like

I think my family think I am a bit unhinged at times, I think I get it from Mummy but hers was mostly down to the odd tipple or two.
    A good way to wind the youngsters up in your family is to run their underwear up your flagpole in the front yard - embaresses them no end but oh so funny - how was I to know the BBC were filming outside.
    I also find it quite funny to leave calling cards with beautiful ladies details on around where Andrew is (he is such a sucker for a beautiful woman - not sure what went wrong with Charles ) - then when he rings the number its comes through to my pay as you go mobile - poor soul gets so when he realises he is speaking to his mummy.

Oh and poor old Gordon - everytime he comes to dinner I hide a whoppee cushion somewhere I know he going to sit - poor chap thinks he has a wind problem (well he is actually full of wind)
    This must be the best forum thread there has ever been... !!! I can't stop laughing!!
    Nicole xx

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Blackhorse View Post
    This must be the best forum thread there has ever been... !!! I can't stop laughing!!
    do you put your kids/grandkids undies up your flagpole?
    HRH Elizabeth Regina

Sept 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like

Are you still with us your majesty?

Not sure what time you usually have your cocoa and retire (to bed that is, not from the throne!).

At least you don't have the same problem as me with a husband that snores really loudly, you can just send him to a different wing of the palace.

Carole x

Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

You have all given such a wonderful welcome - thank you.

From One Boss to another Boss (One to Pauline) - its a tough job but someone has to do it and you are to be commended for this site. I will speak to my lackeys (the MPs chortle chortle) and see about a Damehood.
    oh my, do I have to wear old dame clothes
    Pauline x

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123