Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Registered Childminder since
    Nov 90
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Annoying Things...

One of my pet hates is posters/flyers on display after the event has taken place! I just hate it and find it really annoying.

Cx

LOOPYLISA Guest

Ok, there are so many little silly things that annoy me but........

Hubs moans about me and dd who leave the toilet seat UP, hes the only one who puts it down

LOOPYLISA Guest

Quote Originally Posted by SLC View Post
    I hope so. cos i scared
    Hope you got on ok hun, i have always been scared of the dentist up untill 6moths ago, i have a really nice lady around my age, i did'nt even feel the needle go in

I just think of it now as its better than a toothache at 3 oclock in the morning

TheBTeam Guest

The wet toilet seat annoys me to the point where i spy to see who has done it! never dh or ds tho!

Oct 07
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

When partner says he'll help to tidy up before the cleaner comes today and only tidies his side of the bed up! What about the rest of the house?

When partner has breakfast and leaves empty milk cartons on unit, bowl with leftovers in on unit (like we haven't got a bin in the kitchen)

Is off to Prague for the weekend with his mates. (has been abroad 5times in 2 years without me and daughter, me abroad 0).

When partner says to let clutch out slowly when i'm driving his car but almosts kills mine when he drives it.

Rude ungrateful mindees
    The list could go on but it'll only wind me up!

Aug 94
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LOOPYLISA View Post
    Hope you got on ok hun, i have always been scared of the dentist up untill 6moths ago, i have a really nice lady around my age, i did'nt even feel the needle go in

I just think of it now as its better than a toothache at 3 oclock in the morning
    Have been
    He was very nice, have got a temporary filling in for now, need to get a dentist of my own, thank goodness thats over
    Needs to Zumba

Feb o7
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by wendywu View Post
    Having to unload the dishwasher before i can stack the dirty dishes in the sink into it.

Odd socks that come out of the washing machine when i know i only put pairs in.

The way my family all suddenly decide that they need to be doing something in the kitchen at 4 o,clock when i need to be getting dinner for mindees.

How when i let mindees choose a DVD to watch they can never agree.

How whenever i manage to get my paperwork up to date Ofsted bring something else out.

Doing my accounts. It seems to come round so fast
    Just thought I'd share Wendy,hope you don't think I'm cheeky.I had the same prob with DVDS or pay per view.Now the older mindees draw straws.Works like a dream.

Post Thanks / Like

Me!! Ive annoyed myself! Why oh why have I left it till the day before my NVQ assessor is coming before I start doing my work? And I keep coming back to see whats what on this forum...Im going to be up past midnight doing it at this rate!!

Sx

January
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

So many of these hit a erve I'm feeling quite cross now and I was very happy before I read this thread

To add a couple...... 'why?' all day long is getting annoying.
    My husband patting himself on the back for doing one of the jobs I do all the time.
    People whose toddlers are badly behaved at groups and don't keep an eye on them - so your child/mindee gets their toys snatched.

And all the wee related ones you mentioned.

And people who swear realy loudly in their gardens when they know you have kids outside.

And cigarette butts on MY lawn when we don't smoke.

And my hair.

And mindees telling you they like something then deciding they don't after one mouthfull.

And.......

Post Thanks / Like

Two from today...

N specifically asked me on Friday if we could have pizza for luch. I said, no, I havent got any, but we can go on Monday and chose one for lunch. Feeling all like a good childminder. First thing she said this morning..pizza for lunch? So yes - we walked to Tesco in the pouring rain to buy the pizza Id promised her, the whole time its cooking shes perstering etc...its cooked, take it out and share it out...two bites later..."Schnakes...N not hungry"....AAARRRGGH!!!

Number two (and a real mean one!!) the constant CONSTANT..."Schnakes, watch me do this, look at this, I can do this...watch watch!!!" (and all they're doing is jumping or something else you've seen them do a million times before! And you've got to sit there and feign interest...over and over and OVER again!!!

Sx

Mar 06
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Non childminder member
    Friend
    Post Thanks / Like

my black labrador actually smiles but everytime i go to take a photo he stops

does anyone elses black labs smile????
    One life live it

Sept 08
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rascal View Post
    my black labrador actually smiles but everytime i go to take a photo he stops

does anyone elses black labs smile????
    Does a black and white springer count? He only used to do it when excited but I've got him doing it on command now.

Mar 06
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Non childminder member
    Friend
    Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=FizzysFriends;403597]Does a black and white springer count? He only used to do it when excited but I've got him doing it on command now.[/QUO

do you think its because we always smile at them or do you think its because he knew he was in trouble
    One life live it

TheBTeam Guest

When dh says, 'I have washed up for you!', or to the kids, 'move that for your mum', or 'I have put the washing on for you',

I can not get through to him, that it is for the good of the house not just for me!!!!
    And not every job is mine and no i don't or shouldn't have to feel grateful for him doing his share, (well less than his share, but that could get me moaning till christmas), we are both cm and so we both work at home! We both had the kids and use stuff in the house!

January
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TheBTeam View Post
    When dh says, 'I have washed up for you!', or to the kids, 'move that for your mum', or 'I have put the washing on for you',

I can not get through to him, that it is for the good of the house not just for me!!!!
    And not every job is mine and no i don't or shouldn't have to feel grateful for him doing his share, (well less than his share, but that could get me moaning till christmas), we are both cm and so we both work at home! We both had the kids and use stuff in the house!
    Oh, now that's so true......

My nearl-three-year-old mindee has spent all afternoon asking me if we can go to the park - it's been pouring all day:

'Go play park now?'
    'No, not today'
    'Why?'
    'Because it's raining'

5 minutes later, 'Go play park now?'
    'No, not today'
    'Why?'

Sept 08
    Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=rascal;403601]
    Quote Originally Posted by FizzysFriends View Post
    Does a black and white springer count? He only used to do it when excited but I've got him doing it on command now.[/QUO

do you think its because we always smile at them or do you think its because he knew he was in trouble
    Archie does it as a greeting, unfortunatly some people take it the wrong way and think that hes showing teeth even though he's wagging his tail at the same time.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123