Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Good morning Wednesday

Good morning everyone.

Is anyone working this week? I always take the time off between Christmas and New Year, but I know a lot of people do work it.

Apparently we’ll have an announcement later on today about new lockdown restrictions etc. Now that the second vaccine has been approved, I wonder if they’ll do a tighter lockdown, knowing the end should be in sight once enough people are vaccinated. I know a lot of parents are anxious to know what’s happening to schools opening. I also know a few who have decided not to send their children back on Monday.
    In the March lockdown people were scared because they didn’t know what the virus was, whereas now people are scared because they do know what it is and how fast it’s spreading.

No real plans again for today. It’s quite nice having nothing to do! I’ve been catching up on TV programmes I’d recorded earlier in the year and forgotten about! I have got some paperwork that needs doing before the children are back on Monday, but there’s no rush

Enjoy your days everyone

Registered Childminder since
    aug 99
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Not working here. I’ve been off since Tuesday so I’m nicely chilled. Started sorting cupboards and things now so using my time wisely

Sept 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Today I have been sorting out my playroom putting away the Christmas bits and pieces swapping them out for some 'Winter' bits. When I finished last week I didn't have the chance to have a good clean up just closed the door to worry about it later.

My area went in to Tier 4 on Boxing Day so not expecting anything to change for us unless they make things even more tighter but the problem is people seem to have given up with it all or they have 'it won't happen to me ' attitude as we have seen several people around us have people in their homes or have all gone off out together even though its not allowed. I don't know if its because of the vaccine they think it will all be ok now so they don't have to worry !
    Pixie Dust

oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Afternoon

I'm not working till next Tuesday.... whatever that may bring in news later today!

DH and I went for a walk earlier and now I'm back sitting by a sunny window reading!

I do have a few work things to do ...... I'll do them at some point!

july05
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I was having such a relaxing day doing nothing and then the announcement happened and fb exploded.

I hope its not affected too much.

We are in tier 4 secondary schools open the 18th and primary schools remain fully open at the moment but who knows
    When someone tells you nothing is impossible, tell them to go slam a revolving door