Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Good morning Wednesday

Good morning everyone!

It's cold and wet out there this morning. I had to nip to the shed for a couple of bits and foolishly went in my slippers! By the time I had wandered down the garden, found what I was looking for and come back indoors, my feet were soaking My slippers are now on the radiator drying and I'm wearing some nice, fluffy socks

I haven't really got anything planned for the children for today. We're going to have free play and see where the day takes us. The 3 year olds have been particularly excitable this week, so I think a chilling day will do them good.

This evening I need to go out and do a food shop as we've got nothing in. I have told my family there's nothing to stop them doing a shop if they're that bothered by the fridge and freezer being almost empty, but I decided I'd probably regret it if I let one of them go unattended! I can trust them to get a few basics, but I doubt we'd have anything in to make meals if they went and did it themselves.

Have good days everyone. Stay warm & dry

2. Likes loocyloo liked this post
    Registered Childminder since
    oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Afternoon.

We've come out to the sealife centre today. It's very quiet and we're just chilling, watching the fish!
    Not looking forward to a miserable school run later!

DS comes home from uni today. Can't wait to see him!

4. Likes Pixie dust liked this post
    july05
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Ds's bubble has burst at high school so he's got to isolate now till the 22nd December. I can't say he's too bothered in fact I think he danced upstairs

All my parents still want to use me i did give them all the choice with it being so close to Christmas.

Some of Dds football parents were complaining about the fact they hadn't arranged a friendly or training. I had to say no thanks I don't want to have to be isolating over Christmas
    When someone tells you nothing is impossible, tell them to go slam a revolving door

Sept 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Really horrible wet, grey here too. I was surprised to wake up to rain as last night when I went out to walk the dog it was freezing and you could see the cars icing up so wasn't expecting it to be wet.

We have finished our Christmas cards this morning, the children are really in to playing 'wrapping presents' they keep pretending to be asleep whilst one of them wraps presents

I have been lucky enough to get a food delivery slot again this week saves having to go out and with so many schools around here are either closed now until after Christmas or class bubbles are isolating! I am trying to avoid shops etc which is easier said than done.
    Pixie Dust

Mar 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

We painted the other side of our tree slice Christmas tree decoration this morning. Looks rather naff, no offence to my mindee. I'm hoping a nice bit of festive string or ribbon will cheer it up.

It's very soggy underfoot here, but bright and fresh. If you keep moving it doesn't really feel that cold. We've been for a big walk around all the streets looking at decorations and through a little wood.

I ordered some stuff last night from Hobbycraft and as I pressed 'send' I saw that I still had my old postcode on the delivery information. I couldn't see a number to ring, just a form to fill out online. I hope they manage to see it and sort it before they send out the parcel, or goodness knows where it will end up.