Good morning Monday
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Good morning Monday

I don't know why, but everything seems a bit different this morning. As if we're waiting for something to happen, but I don't know what!

I've typed up a letter ready to give to parents at home time, just telling them that I will still be open during the next lockdown and reminding them of the 'rules' - stand back from the door, don't hang round chatting etc. I haven't printed it off yet in case there are any changes during the day.

It's a bright but windy day here today. It's not as cold as it has been so the window is open to let the fresh air in. It's quite nice and not freezing like it was last week.

So far, my only plan for the week is to make firework pictures. I've got the black card, glue and glitter ready! Other than that we're just going to go with the flow and see how the mood takes us.

I hope you all have good weeks.

2. Likes loocyloo liked this post
    Registered Childminder since
    july05
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Yes it does feel like we are in limbo.

Its stopped raining here so hopefully it will dry up later.

I have 2 in because of the inset day we are going to watch Peter rabbit in a bit and have a film morning. But I have been told one doesn't like popcorn

Then hopefully a walk around the park to blow the cobwebs away
    When someone tells you nothing is impossible, tell them to go slam a revolving door

Mar 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Windy but warm here. Think it's a bit windy for the woods, so we'll probably go to the field instead for a run around shortly. We'll take a ball.

Fussy I love Peter Rabbit. It's one of my favourite films and I love the theme tune - it's mine and DD's favourite song.

We've just been up to the bedroom where I store my books and picked out some new ones to put in the playroom. Closest we'll get to visiting a library for some time!

I was planning on doing the black card and glitter too Mouse.

I went to a charity shop on Saturday and ended up buying a nice platter for the outdoor kitchen and some diggers which we'll use outside. They're just in quarantine at the moment but I can't wait to get them out later in the week. I might visit another charity shop this evening when mindee has gone home because they'll be closing on Thursday too.

Have a lovely day everyone.

Sept 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Definitely feels a little strange but I am expecting to be carrying on as normal. I have lost one of my after school children from next week as parents have their own business which they have to shut down for the month so won't need me.

We have had blustery morning out in the garden. We have firework pictures to do later in the week. Just going to take each day as it comes.
    Pixie Dust

oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Afternoon all.

I've had a busy morning doing jobs ... but not a lot to show for it!

We do chalk on black paper for firework pictures and add a bit of gitter,
    usually whilst watching firework displays on YouTube!
    I'm planning on getting out and about the next 2 days, as not sure what we'll be able to do once in lockdown. I started writing a letter for parents about lockdown, but have decided to wait for LA notification! Otherwise, I'll just have to rewrite it! All of my under 5s, bar one, have a parent who is a key worker, so I'm presuming they'll all be here anyway!

June 95
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Non childminder member
    childminder
    Post Thanks / Like

Haven’t heard the keyworker word this lockdown. Just anyone that works?

aug 99
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

All my parents are assuming I will be working as usual. If schools are open I think it will be business as usual for me. I only have a 2yr old on Monday and Tuesday and the rest are at school. I took her to the local trampoline park today. We both had great fun. It wasn’t until it was nearly time to finish that I thought that maybe I should have worn my spirts bra!! Just hoping my knees don’t hurt too much tomorrow

9. Likes Maza liked this post