Good afternoon Monday
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  3
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Good afternoon Monday

I did type up a post first thing this morning but have just logged back on and realised I didn't press send

I hope everyone's had a good day. I normally finish at 3.30 on a Monday but all the children had gone by 3 today

We've had a lovely day. the weather was a bit iffy - when it was horrible it was dark, wet and windy, but when it was good it was lovely and sunny. We made the most of the dry times and went into the garden as soon as the sun came out.

I had my new starter here for his first full day today. He was so good. We had tears first thing and at a few times during the day, but on the whole he was really happy. He played, ate and slept, which I always take as a bonus when they're new!

It's half term here this week so I'm one child down as she's term time only. A couple of ex-parents had said they might book their reception aged children in for a couple of days, but they don't need to now. I would have liked to see the children, but it is nice just having my little ones here

Registered Childminder since
    Mar 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

It was actually a lovely day here. I thought the weather was going to be awful. I had DD here as it is half term and she came on a woodland walk with us this morning. It was lovely having her along and having a mindee here got her up and about, rather than sitting with her ipad.

The light is so stunning right now. As the sun shines on the autumn trees they look like they are made of gold. So beautiful.

Hoping to watch another episode of 'Life' tonight on iplayer. Has anyone seen it? I wasn't sure after the first couple of episodes but I'm into it now. We watched 'Us' last week and that was a nice little watch.

aug 99
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

This is our second week of half term and I have my other family here this week as last weeks one are now on holiday. I tried to persuade them all go at the same time but they weren't having it. Its dry here today with a few sunny spells and we managed to spend a few hours in the park, which we had to ourselves. This afternoon we had film and popcorn then they went off and played.Tomorrow is rain all day so ill do some halloween, firework crafts and maybe throw in some divali bits as they won't be interested when they are fallback at school.

oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

My day off! DD and I did a few errands this morning in the pouring rain and then since we've been home it's been bright and dry. I've put up some Halloween decorations in the playroom and set some sensory Halloween play up. I've just got my usual little ones tomorrow and wed and then all my big holiday children appear! I'm looking forward to seeing them, but equally really looking forward to my quiet days with the little ones!
    I have a few plans to go out and about ... I find the older ones need 'exercising' or it all gets very crazy but we're going to be tied by the weather as a couple of older ones are 'new' ish to me, and I discovered over the summer that they are 'fair weather' outing people! Hmmm ... I'll get them round to my way of thinking eventually, but it is going to take time!

5. Likes Maza, Dragonfly liked this post
    Sept 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Evening ....it's dark so early already ! As soon as the children left I had to go straight out with the dog before it got too dark.

We have had a lovely day as the weather has been bright and sunny so we played out in the garden then this afternoon we went out for a walk over the park. A lovely quiet week here as its the holidays so just my early years children as no older ones booked in this week.

I haven't watched either of the programs Maza.
    Pixie Dust

June 95
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Non childminder member
    childminder
    Post Thanks / Like

That made me laugh about the older ones need exercising. That is so right. Exercise then they are calmer .

8. Likes loocyloo liked this post