Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  8
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Good morning Friday

Good morning everyone.

I’ve got no children here today so I’m having a slow start to the day with a cup off coffee and a spot of online shopping....in bed I’ve got a few family birthdays coming up next month so I thought I’d get a head start on buying presents and cards. It’s not like me to be so organised, but I’ve realised it’s not as easy to dash out to the shop last minute and grab something.

Once I’m up and dressed my first job will be to sort out a small cupboard. I made a pledge to sort one thing (cupboard/drawer/storage box) each week and today it’s the day of a small cupboard in one of the Kallax units (so you can judge how small it is!) I noticed last night that there was a piece of ribbon hanging out the bottom of the door. I opened it to tuck the ribbon back in, then spent the next 10 minutes trying to jam everything else back in as it was falling out! I managed to get the door shut, but there was even more ribbon hanging out than there had been to start with

Have good days everyone!

2. Likes loocyloo, Pixie dust liked this post
    Registered Childminder since
    oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Morning!

Enjoy your cupboard wrangling! .... I did attempt my utility room last weekend .... but in rehoming stuff, I made other stuff homeless ... that is now piled up in utility room!

We were going to go out, but I've got 2 snotty and teething, 1 very tired and grouchy and the 4th .... who knows?! Dad said he got up like it! Incredibly out of sorts and very emotional Suspect cold brewing ( in that he's recently had chicken pox! ) .... we're having fun at home but no one wants me and we're going to head out into the garden soon ( once I've hidden the cozy coupe ... the 2 teethers fight over it and it's not going to end well today! )

I'm starting to not want to go out .... ever since march, we've only had a handful of positive covid 19 tests around here and we've felt OK. But in last week or so, a couple of local schools ( 7/8 miles away ) have positive tests as do a couple of local pubs ( 5/6 miles in different directions )

4. Likes Pixie dust liked this post
    Mar 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Loocyloo we're hearing of more local cases too. Got a letter from DD's school to say that they will have to wear masks after half term.

Another gorgeous autumn morning here. We've been on a huge walk. I'm exhausted and I only did a little bit more walking than my mindee. He's amazing. He's just in the pushchair at the very beginning and the very end when we are near main roads and then he can walk for miles, bless him. I know what it's like to have a mindee who refuses to walk, so I'm really counting my blessings.

My DH put some shelves up in the utility yesterday and it has really helped to organise the clutter in there. I just need to stop dumping other stuff in there.

6. Likes loocyloo, Pixie dust liked this post
    oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I don't have room for shelves Maza ... I've already had 5 wall units put up .. that fills 2 walls, 3rd is all window and 4th has ironing board and kettle hung up on it ( high ) and all my foam mats lean against it underneath! They usually live in garden toy shed but that needs a new roof!

Sounds like a lovely walk. We're heading off to school shortly and I'm going early for a walk on the way! We don't often watch TV.... but currently have 2 glued to peppa pig!

Maza ... my DD has to wear a mask to and from school and at all points except for actually in lessons or eating lunch!

8. Likes Maza, Pixie dust liked this post
    Sept 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Well that's it another week done...seems to be flying by. Hope everyone has a lovely weekend I am meeting up with a friend for a socially distance dog walk and a takeaway coffee apart from that I will be catching up with stuff that doesn't get done when DH is home, you know the boring paperwork and cleaning that no-one else realises needs to be done
    Pixie Dust

10. Likes loocyloo liked this post