Good morning Wednesday
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Good morning Wednesday

What's everyone up to today? I'm really lacking motivation and I'm struggling to get moving. The children are free playing happily so haven't noticed! I've come online to find some Autumn pictures to print out so we can do some painting later. It seemed to warm to start Autumn activities before today, but it's cold and drizzly now so definitely more autumnal.

When I woke up this morning I could feel myself coming down with a cold so I've started on the echinacea and vitamin C in the hope it clears out quickly. One of the children had a snotty cold last week, so I knew I was likely to get it. I'm just grateful it's nothing worse!

Has anyone thought about what they're doing for Halloween this year with regards to Trick & Treating? Do you think it'll happen this year? I was in a Haribo shop at the weekend and was about to buy some of the mini packets of sweets to hand out, but decided against it as I didn't know if children would be calling this year. I didn't want to buy a load of sweets then have to eat them all myself

I hope you're all having good days and being more productive than I am

Registered Childminder since
    oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I think it's the rain .... we're just pottering and no one has any impetus to do anything! I've suggested some craft, but no interest! However, we are having a nice time! and i'm following the children's lead!

I'm planning on being away/out on halloween! i'll do a few crafts with minded lot in half term, and i usually send them home with a few halloween sweets, but that's it!

Mar 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Chucking it down pretty much all day today. I'm not working today and I should be making the most of it because I'm full time from next week. We got the highchair down from the loft today and sadly it will have to be binned. I told DH not to put it up there but did he listen? I've just ordered a new one. Thankfully, my double pushchair is fine because that was properly packaged.

I was supposed to clean all of upstairs today, but I haven't. I've done random other bits which needed doing, but don't know where the day is going! We have to collect DD at 2.50 these days, which makes the day so short.

Halloween, mmmm, not sure this year. Last year we put stuff out but we didn't have a single person knock at the door, so not sure we'll bother this year. Having said that, DD loves creative things like pumpkin carving, so she will probably still make one. I have no idea if she will do any 'covid safe' trick or treating with her friends - last year we had only just moved to the area a few days before Halloween and so she had no one to go with. We didn't see any houses decorated close by, but since I have met a few other mums they have told me where the trick or treat hotspots are.

july05
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quiet day today thankfully because of the awful weather.

One of my afterschoolies was tested this morning so it meant the sibling pair couldn't come.

Mum im not sure about Halloween this year dont know how they will do the group of 6
    When someone tells you nothing is impossible, tell them to go slam a revolving door