Good morning Sunday
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Good morning Sunday

I didn’t get chance to post yesterday as I was up and out early on a road trip to help my son clear the last few bits from his house. He moved out at the end of Feb with a plan to put it on the market soon after, but then lockdown happened and it had to sit empty for months. He listed it as soon as estate agents were able to work again and luckily it sold quickly. Completion is due very soon so we went to give it one last check over and collect the few bits that had been left there. That didn’t actually take long so we spent the rest of the day lunching and shopping

Today I need to get a food shop done but haven’t really got anything else planned. I think an afternoon with my feet up on the sofa might be in order

Enjoy the rest of the weekend.

Registered Childminder since
    july05
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Ds test results came back negative so he gone to rugby.

The weather is lovely but I have an horrendous headache now for the last couple of days.

Promised dd2 I would bake with her so will do that then chill for the afternoon
    When someone tells you nothing is impossible, tell them to go slam a revolving door

3. Likes Maza liked this post
    oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

DDs weekend dancing has started again, so an early ish start and 75 minute drive! ... had a coffee and a little shopping, now sitting in my car writing up obs etc for last week! I usually sit in reception of dance studios, but can't do that now! Only an hour or so to go then we're off home!

No plans for when I'm at home and I spent most of yesterday sitting in the sun reading!

Mar 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

That's great news Fussy that it came back negative! Hope your headache clears up soon.

We're spending the last few lovely days of summer working in the garden. DH took down DD's netball post yesterday. She has had it for a few years and has barely used it, so it was just unsightly clutter. He's being brilliant at sorting other random bits of clutter from the garden and I'm taking everything out of the shed, hosing it down and letting it dry in the sun. It's going to be exciting actually using all of the stuff again from next week. I've actually sorted a few bits for the tip too, so I'm very proud! Not looking forward to putting it all back in the shed as I'm a bit tired now!

We went for lovely walks yesterday morning and today. It's nice discovering new places.

Sept 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

We have been for a walk today at the local woods and collected lots of fir cones for the children to explore next week. DS2 has been busy sorting out bits ready to move back to uni next weekend, there seems to be boxes of random bits all over the place even though I will miss him like crazy it will be lovely to have some sort of order and normality back in the house as he does leave things all over the place
    Pixie Dust