Good morning Monday
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Good morning Monday

It's the start of the new term for me today and I already feel more in control of what we're doing! I had felt I'd been drifting through the weeks since I reopened, so it's nice to have some focus back in what I'm doing. The children won't really notice any difference - they're still playing, listening to stories etc, but I know there's a difference as there's more purpose to the resources I've set out and the books we're reading.

This morning I've been thinking of my little mindee on her first day at school. She went in for a visit at the end of last week, but today is the first time she's been into the school properly. She didn't go to the school nursery so it's all very new for her. Over the few couple of weeks we've done lots of activities about school - reading books, watching TV programmes, role play, looking at her school on the internet and talking about all the fun things she'll be doing. She's so excited about going so I hope it lives up to expectations

What's everyone else up to today? Are all your children back at school yet?

2. Likes loocyloo liked this post
    Registered Childminder since
    Sept 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

That's funny Mouse as I was feeling the very same this morning feeling like there was a bit more purpose to what we were doing and the activities that are planned for the week! I was so happy to see it wasn't just me

Our local school reopened today with staggered timings, each class has a 5 minute slot which isn't long considering they all had to use hand sanitiser before going in to their class. The 2 I took to school today were excited to be going back and couldn't wait.
    Pixie Dust

Mar 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

My last week of freedom before mindee starts his settling in sessions next week. I'm looking forward to it all, but of course I'll miss my freedom. I went into town today and bought a new note book from the Works and a planner from Tiger. Time to get organised. Home Bargains has got a Christmas aisle already...

july05
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Good evening

It was nice to have 4 afterschoolies here tonight been so nice to see them.
    Has any schools had positive cases yet? A school in our area had a positive case last Thursday so closed Friday and now there are 100 year 9 students isolating
    When someone tells you nothing is impossible, tell them to go slam a revolving door

oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

evening!

Been getting DD ready to go back to school today ( new tights, folders etc! ) and trying to get my head round having to do school runs! I'm looking forward to having some structure to my day i must say!

Although I did have a little wobble earlier about the whole thing! which is daft really, considering i've worked the whole way through ( apart from being off with my poorly eye! )

Its been a really wet, cold and miserable day today, but tomorrow is looking brighter, if not exactly warm, so i think we'll wrap up and head out to make the most of the last day before school goes back!

June 95
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Non childminder member
    childminder
    Post Thanks / Like

I think a school in havehill Suffolk had a case/s