Good afternoon Tuesday
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  3
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Good afternoon Tuesday

What started off as a cold day has turned into a lovely sunny afternoon.

I had 3 children here today but they’ve all gone home now so I’m sat relaxing with a well deserved cup of coffee. It was a combination of 3 children I don’t usually have together and it’s surprising how different the dynamic is when one of them doesn’t adapt well to change. They usually all play so well, but today’s just been one upset after another. Still, back to normal next week

What’s everyone been up to today? Have you all got children going back to school this week? I’ve got one minded child starting reception on Friday, one going into year 1 on Thursday, but another year one (different school) isn’t going back until 14th September! They’ll hardly be back before it’s half term

Registered Childminder since
    oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Afternoon!

I had the day off as had to go see consultant about my eye! Good news ... I'm signed off and allowed to drive!

Got a 11mth settling in tomorrow and then chaos till the end of the v week! Mine all go back to school next week.

Sept 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Afternoon I have had my normal 3 who were all excited to be back after having last week off....tomorrow I have 2 siblings coming for a few hours before they go back to school next week, they haven't been since lockdown so I am a little apprehensive about how they will be. Everyone here seems to be going back to their normal routines parents are now going in to work rather than working from home and those who have been been going in to work are now doing their normal hours where they had been doing different hours.

I am making the most of the week before the school runs start back
    Pixie Dust

aug 99
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Had 6 today and had a lovely day out in a country park. It was the last day of the holidays for 2 of them and it was lovely to see them all enjoying their freedom

Mar 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Today I took DD for a much overdue haircut. It looks really lovely - but of course DD doesn't like it! I had to wait outside while she went in, so I went for a lovely little walk in the sunshine for 20 minutes. I'm still getting to know out area, so it was really interesting. DD loved the actual hairdresser, as did I when I went there before lockdown. It's funny when you move areas and have to find things like new hairdressers. We tried a different one when we first moved here and she was anything but gentle and not particularly warm, so we are over the top happy at finding a lovely one close by. In London we absolutely HATED going to our hairdressers, as it was an oppressive, depressing salon, but it was the only affordable one around.

On the way home someone had put out a box of books for people to help themselves to. I got a couple of childrens books. That added to my happy mood.

I've been reading through old posts on here about the boring paperwork/financial side of childminding to get back up to speed.

I'm in awe of you all when you talk of having 3-6 children in on one day. I'll be making such a fuss when I have to have just one child when he starts in a couple of weeks!

Loocyloo, that's great news about you eye.

6. Likes loocyloo liked this post
    oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Thanks Maza

And don't worry ... we're here for you starting up again. You'll be brilliant.
    One child is much harder than 2 or 3 or 6 !!
    Last edited by loocyloo; 01-09-2020 at 08:21 PM.

8. Likes Maza, Dragonfly liked this post