Where's the weekend gone?
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Where's the weekend gone?

I can't believe it's Sunday night already. I'm sure I've jumped straight from Friday evening till Sunday evening in the blink of an eye

It hasn't even been a particularly busy weekend, in fact I don't even know where the time's gone. I certainly haven't achieved anything!

I've got the next 2 days off so I'll try to be more productive. I've told DH I want to go to Ikea for a few bits, but he's not keen. Probably because he knows a few bits will end up being lots of bits! Last time I went with one of my sons we got so much stuff we filled the car and I couldn't fit in. He had to leave me there, drive home and drop everything off, then come back for me. It's a good job we don't live too far away

What's everyone else been up to this weekend?

Registered Childminder since
    Mar 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh Mouse, that's so funny! You'll have to let us know what you end up buying this time.

I can't believe that's another week gone and almost the start of a new week. I think next week is the last full week of the summer holidays. What a naff summer holiday it has been - for us anyway. Oh well, I suppose naff is better than awful.

DH bought a new vacuum cleaner after breaking the dyson. He got a Henry, and I really don't like it at all. It's just so different and will take some getting used to. That's how exciting my weekend has been.

aug 99
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

I’ll had a lovely weekend. Walked with a friend on Friday and Saturday morning. Then did absolutely nothing until today when I did washing and ironing then spent a day in the garden. Got all next week off so off to the zoo tomorrow with both daughters and 2 grandsons. We have had a lovely summer. Weather has been good and found different things to do with the minders as we had to book days out and sometimes only had a couple of hours to stay but we’ve had fun and that’s all I hope to achieve

4. Likes Maza liked this post
    oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I feel a bit the same ..
    Except I blinked and it's now Monday morning!

Lol ... went to IKEA yesterday. Got there for just before it opened and queued for about 15/20 mins. Had to make a reservation for lunch! It was all good, and not too busy. But by the time we'd had lunch it was much busier ( not sure how if limiting number in! ) and alot of people showing no interest in social distancing. We got most of what we wanted, a couple of things not in stock, although they were supposed to be in stock! DH had had enough and was rushing us through by the end and it was when we got home, I realised I hadn't picked up some bits I planned to get for playroom! Hey Ho! ... not urgent and I'll go on my own one day!

6. Likes Maza liked this post