Good morning Wednesday
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Good morning Wednesday

We’ve got another dull start to the day today. I suppose this is typical school holiday weather - it’s usually nice weather while the children are still at school, then miserable once they break up! I guess Mother Nature didn’t realise most of them hadn’t been at school anyway

I did a post yesterday about the Eat Out scheme, but for some reason the post doesn’t seem to show up properly. Has anyone taken advantage of the 50% off food yet? One of my sons ate out on Monday night and said it was busy, but worth it for half price food. Then my daughter and her friend went out last night and had half price burger & chips. It seems very popular but I wonder if it means the pubs and restaurants will be very quiet for the rest of the week. DH and I might go somewhere next week but I’m still not overly keen on going anywhere busy.

What’s everyone got planned for today? We’re going to have a craft morning then see what the weather’s like after lunch. If it brightens up we’re going to play in the garden. If it stays grim I’ll dig the waterproofs back out and we’ll still play in the garden

Have good days everyone

Registered Childminder since
    Sept 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

We have lovely blue skies today so we will be mainly outside. Its my quieter day today with just 2 this morning then just 1 after lunch which can make the afternoon drag depending what mood little one is in, they are my only full timer (44 hours a week here) sometimes they enjoy being on their own and having all the resources to themselves other days they miss the company of the others!
    Pixie Dust

Registered Childminder since
    Mar 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

DD and I are going to bath the puppy because he stinks, bless him.

I have ordered a gousto box which gets delivered today. If you don't know what that is, you choose 4 meals from their website and they send you the recipe and ingredients all measured out. I've never ordered anything like this before, but I have been so, so bored of all our usual meals and wasn't cooking anything out of the ordinary because I don't like standing around in supermarkets looking for new ingredients at the moment - I just want to get in and out as quickly as I can. They had such a good offer on this month (too expensive otherwise) and as DH is away I am giving it a try - we would never be able to agree on 4 meals if he was here and he doesn't buy into the general concept of it either. He's a great cook and can magic up something delicious out of store cupboard ingredients, but I need a little help and inspiration in that department, so maybe this will help. I'm looking forward to it.

Enjoy your afternoon in the garden Mouse!